Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Very nice!
Thanks! When I was unpacking it, the front was away from me while I took off the foam wrap but both my wife and daughter were standing in front of me.

When I pulled the foam cover off, they both just stood back and said “Whoa...that’s awesome!”

It was only after I turned it around that I realized how well it turned out.

I created that image 5 years ago and always knew I would get it printed eventually.

Very nice!
Here is a better pic of the finished print so you can get a feel of the scale. It is 30” x 40”.

58EBE789-CC67-468D-AC98-317966DFCA7A.jpeg

The art bug is the air around here. My wife and Daughter are sewing a gnome as birthday gift for one of my daughters friends that is totally into gnomes. It is looking pretty good!

If I ever open that gallery, there will be no shortage of talent in this family!

247825FF-0DF3-4811-8A38-D195A8F1C227.jpeg

Morning. Took my youngest to his very first tractor pull. He had a blast. Probably 4-5 hundred tractors, told him to pick his favorite for a picture. He just so happens to pick the local legend and my soon to be neighbor's tractor

IMG_4963.JPG

I keep reworking this image. I just like it, but I can’t quite get it where I want it to be.

*sigh* Maybe it will come to me...eventually.

E0FA0B92-A691-4D62-A702-59BBDECD6768.jpeg

Ugh. I pray this missing boy thing isn't what it's starting to be rumored to be.

Child allegedly got sucked under around 3 pm yesterday. EMS has found no trace of him, multiple agencies involved, dozens of divers, sonar equipped boats. several helicopters.

Two things are being reported by the local paper that's stirring some eye brow raising. First, the mother said she chose not to jump in and attempt to save him because the water was too dangerous... second , according to the paper, a go fund me account for funeral expenses was set up almost immediately after the child was reported in the water. Some are starting to get all conspiracy theorist off of it. I pray they are wrong. It's a sad situation and I HATE seeing people making those theories. I can't imagine the pain and anguish

I got it!

I FINALLY got it!

I just needed to stare at it a little while and realize that I needed to merge it with one of my other images.

Now I just need to clean it up a bit and it’s finally done.

6BA6BF5B-6CDA-434F-914A-986498B1E41D.jpeg

Mopar Gods smiled down on me after the Fury's long absence, ever since I've had the car, the driver's side headlights have been dim, but now they are nice and bright!

Morning guys!!
Nothing like waking up at 6am and the AC is running. Not a good start to the day.

How hot is it supposed to get to? I'm glad we are supposed to get to 65 or 70 for the next couple days, I'm staining a deck.....still...

98 heat index 105. Its been like that for the last month.
Next week we get a break highs 86-88 cooling to 68-72 at night.

I think I'm gonna work on the push button write up today. Supposed to be super hot near 100 but I can find an ac spot somewhere, like the kitchen table lol

-
Back