Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Malibu fuel tank is out. Was easy.
Sometimes the youtube repair manual is right on the money.
Biggest part was seeing how he got one evap line off.

NWS now calling for mid90s Friday and Saturday. That's summer/October hot for this neighborhood. It was feeling kinda Santa Ana wind like yesterday before the pyrotechnic devices started.

Working from home today. Decided to finish another poster during lunch...

1F800220-2AA1-4EF4-AB7D-12D278CD0C23.jpeg

No rain, but some dark clouds just blew through and dropped the temp. Much nicer outside...just in time for me to come in and get ready for work. :BangHead:

No rain, but some dark clouds just blew through and dropped the temp. Much nicer outside...just in time for me to come in and get ready for work. :BangHead:
Yup, Cold front moving in soon here also, to cool/dehumidify things for a while...

So this guy has over 4000 vehicles sitting there rotting. Not selling parts, For $25 I can walk through and take pictures...? F_k that. :bs_flag:
yeah but some of the old nascar stuff would be neat to see. Honestly, if i had all of those, i'd probably be doing the same thing. At least with the rarer models.

Yes, I would. Otherwise they are just going to turn to dust anyway.
good points. I mean i can see both sides of it. but hey, like i told the wife, its the one junkyard I can go too and not get into trouble bringing home parts/cars

you're telling me that if you had a yard full of rare cars that were too far gone to restore, including race cars, that you'd just part them out?

Yep. Although they wouldn't have been out in the weather like that to start with.
If you have the resources to obtain them, do something with them.
Otherwise what's the point.

As an example. If you could get your hands on historic documents, would you carefully preserve them. Or just toss them in a box.

Then i wouldna seen them. Dave would have to put up photos 2x...

-
Back