Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Anyone know how to decode a 3rd gen hemi? I cant find an accurate resource online, lots of results saying different things

How much

IMG_5181.JPG

Sweet!! The VVT is the problem child one right?
Nope, the VVT Eagle is the better one. The one you have has major issues dropping the valve seats and wrecking the engine.

Pull the heads and make sure you didn’t buy a dud that has already dropped a valve seat. Mostly, that was the number one reason those engines got pulled out of vehicles.

Nope, the VVT Eagle is the better one. The one you have has major issues dropping the valve seats and wrecking the engine.

Pull the heads and make sure you didn’t buy a dud that has already dropped a valve seat. Mostly, that was the number one reason those engines got pulled out of vehicles.
I'll do that shortly. Waiting for the kids to fall asleep so I can sneak back to the shop. Figured it was worth the risk trading off a cheap 440 for two of them.

Those years do grow on you. Takes a while but they do

So my friend, a horse nut is into all aspects of equine well being. Hoof care is one of them.
So i said you need a hat-that says hoof- hearted.
I have no idea why she didnt like the idea.

So im now outfitting her new truck with mud flaps,side steps and a deflector. I really need to come up with a design for some decals i can stragetically place all over her new dodge ram. Incinspicously of course..

So my friend, a horse nut is into all aspects of equine well being. Hoof care is one of them.
So i said you need a hat-that says hoof- hearted.
I have no idea why she didnt like the idea.

So im now outfitting her new truck with mud flaps,side steps and a deflector. I really need to come up with a design for some decals i can stragetically place all over her new dodge ram. Incinspicously of course..

My uncle used to have an H2 Hummer...

One time we went to dinner together and I bought some "O's" from Pep Boys and slapped them on the Hummer so it said "H2O"... I turned his Hummer into water.... :lol:

I'm not sure if he ever noticed... They were still on the next time I saw him... :steering: :D

Oh, and dinner was awesome!
Except for the weather. Its been raining off and on all day.

A local woman was killed by a Pit Bull today and the dog charged the police and they had to kill it... They don't know who the owner of the dog is.... :BangHead:

Like who is going to step up now and claim it???? :realcrazy:

"No, that's not my dog... It looks like mine, but that one's not mine... Mines the same color, but bigger/smaller, etc...." :rolleyes:

:wtf:

@Ddaddy

That valve drop issue. Is there an actual fix for it?

Replace the heads with newer replacement versions made after 2008 for that engine...not ones from the later engines, they don’t match and won’t work. 2009 intoduced the VVT Eagle that solves all those issues.

My uncle used to have an H2 Hummer...

One time we went to dinner together and I bought some "O's" from Pep Boys and slapped them on the Hummer so it said "H2O"... I turned his Hummer into water.... :lol:

I'm not sure if he ever noticed... They were still on the next time I saw him... :steering: :D
My former boss got a Suzuki Esteem as a loaner while his car was in the shop. I printed off 'LOW SELF' and taped it in front of the ESTEEM badge.. He loved it. Left it there and returned the car with it on there..

Well yeah. But I meant to prevent them from doing it again

If properly machined and pressed in, the seats won't fall out... John machines the proper size hole and uses dry ice to cool the new seat inserts before pressing them in so they go in better and have the proper interference so they don't come out....

Like the case loader with “Hopeless” written on it with a sharpie..

-
Back