Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow, B.C. fires sending smoke down here as well. The sun has been a large orange orb the past few mornings.

Its weird how it's either feast or famine when buying cars. There have been stretches of time when there was nothing good to buy and now it seems there is a great selection out there.

Just got a tip about a 66 valiant wagon near me.

if I can find an electronic ignition kit for a poly then I might run it and see what happens. It definitely is a good engine that will start and run. but has been sitting since 1997
I'm sure hoppy can hook you up. The poly uses the same dizzy as any LA engine

Pretty funny yesterday I gave a local guy Matt half of a ford distributor adapter he has a lath to make the part it is missing well that was a few weeks ago he asked me how much told him a beer. Well he shows up yesterday with four cases then the body guy down the street shows up with another case. Then my Fastenal guy shows up with parts and could not get in the shop the walkway was blocked by beer!

Sorry, I'm posing in between working in the polara
excuses1.jpg
The meds should be in the cabinet also.......:poke:

heading to work for 4 hours. Done there at 2, then head toward Jersey to pick my daughter up for a few days at home

That is some gooooood info right there ....Thank you Thank you Thank You
And the same crank and the same pistons..........the short block is the same. Different timing chain setup....I think.....LONG time since I had one in my 61 fury 4 door Tank!

There is real nice survivor 64 Valiant Wagon near me. Bet he would sell it...
It got hit at the curb a few months ago, so now it has a different color left fender, but over all nice.
I better knock it off ...I bought the Belvedere that was for sale on this site and I bought a 66 and a 68 Fury locally ....one a 318 poly car and one a 383. I am probably going to junk the 68 which has the 383 and put the 383 in the 66 and **** can the poly 318.

and most likely ....440/ 4 speed the belvedere .

I will get it all done because I hired a helper to help me get all this done....his name is Jose and he is eager to work, like no one else I have ever met. I like his work because he is neat and treats the tools kindly. So he is now on the clock and he doesn't try to change my plans and tell me what I ought to do. LOL

I better knock it off ...I bought the Belvedere that was for sale on this site and I bought a 66 and a 68 Fury locally ....one a 318 poly car and one a 383. I am probably going to junk the 68 which has the 383 and put the 383 in the 66 and **** can the poly 318.

and most likely ....440/ 4 speed the belvedere .

I will get it all done because I hired a helper to help me get all this done....his name is Jose and he is eager to work, like no one else I have ever met. I like his work because he is neat and treats the tools kindly. So he is now on the clock and he doesn't try to change my plans and tell me what I ought to do. LOL
Like that...

Well all, I will be gone for a few days. Going to Boise Idaho, helping my brother get a trailer from grass valley to there. Later.....

Well all, I will be gone for a few days. Going to Boise Idaho, helping my brother get a trailer from grass valley to there. Later.....
you can meet up with 67dart273 Mr. Del

I always thought he was a young guy by his posts and turned out to an older gent, one of my favorite members

next time you go cross country ....I think you need to see the rockies though Colorado

My goal is to have a finished car pumped out in a year ....exactly a year.

In the past, cars have averaged 5 years to get done. and some never did.

I think a year is ample time

-
Back