Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I wish doctors spoke English when they tell you what is wrong with you.

Plantar Fasciitis

I found out more about it on Google than the doctor told me.

:eek:
A little known treatment is to stretch the shin muscles. It turns out in many cases that it’s not caused by the calf muscle but rather the shin muscle being too tight and pulling on the calf muscle tendons across the heel.

A sports Medicine Doc for the Cincinnati Bengals turned me on to stretching the shin muscles and I was able to cure my plantar fasciitis in just a couple of weeks. No boot wearing at night or meds.

I just stretched the shin muscles every night and morning.

I wish doctors spoke English when they tell you what is wrong with you.

Plantar Fasciitis

I found out more about it on Google than the doctor told me.

:eek:
I have it too. It has been bad the last month. I have been stretching and ibuprofen and it's almost all gone.

A little known treatment is to stretch the shin muscles. It turns out in many cases that it’s not caused by the calf muscle but rather the shin muscle being too tight and pulling on the calf muscle tendons across the heel.

A sports Medicine Doc for the Cincinnati Bengals turned me on to stretching the shin muscles and I was able to cure my plantar fasciitis in just a couple of weeks. No boot wearing at night or meds.

I just stretched the shin muscles every night and morning.
I have artificial ankle joints so I thought that was the problem but the doctor says that has little to nothing to do with it. He says it is coming from the bottom of my feet. The other problem is my feet are swelling up a bit.

I have artificial ankle joints so I thought that was the problem but the doctor says that has little to nothing to do with it. He says it is coming from the bottom of my feet. The other problem is my feet are swelling up a bit.
And you still wear high heels?
All i wear is good steel toe boots, i find running shoes hard to wear.
Even for a couple hours.
Yet i can (and do) wear my boots for 10 hours.

The wearing of heels causes the issue with the shin muscles and that translates to the bottom of the feet. Try the shin muscle stretching, it can’t hurt and you may be very surprised at how well it works.

Is it worth being in pain and possibly doing permanent damage for?

You are already tall...and it goes far beyond your physical height.

It didn't seem like a big deal at the time but I guess I am getting old and its catching up. :eek:

How does one stretch a shin muscle? When my feet get to barking, I’ll run the the bottom of my feet on frozen golf balls. Kinda uncomfortable to start with but feels great after awhile.

How does one stretch a shin muscle? When my feet get to barking, I’ll run the the bottom of my feet on frozen golf balls. Kinda uncomfortable to start with but feels great after awhile.
Let me get this straight, you massage your feet with your frozen balls? Sounds great if you're a contortionist!

I had a physical therapist a few years ago after a surgery and he said it's a miracle we can even walk at all as humans.

Your knees kinda go towards each other and your feet go away from each other and your leg connects to your hip bone at a sharp angle in towards the knees. Yea, it is not favorable from an engineering view.

I had a physical therapist a few years ago after a surgery and he said it's a miracle we can even walk at all as humans.

Your knees kinda go towards each other and your feet go away from each other and your leg connects to your hip bone at a sharp angle in towards the knees. Yea, it is not favorable from an engineering view.
But the hip bone's connected to the thigh bone....

8 counts with mandatory 20 years per count. Yep he is gone for a while....
Child rapists infuriate me. Cruel and unusual punishment is forbidden under the constitution and they lucky it is.

-
Back