Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm in a camper with no heat
The military do winter training north of here. A handful of hard candies and go. Evade capture.
Up to 5 days. It was in the minus 30’s when a gentleman i knew went. Said it took a week to warm up after that episode.

Hey any one have a junk electronic control box they want to get rid of? I want to try something with one.

If its a new style propane bottle,it may have locked out.
Close valve, disconnect line and reconnect. Now open valve very slowly. I said slowly.

The tanks with safety valves have the external thread on them.
Get lots of free propane from the dump due to that.

So what is everyone up to today? I have a ton of stuff I need to list on CL probably.
Gonna get this new booster and master cyl, on the Belvedere today. Get it outside. Young buck wants to use my shop/lift to put a transmission in his Benz.

Gonna get this new booster and master cyl, on the Belvedere today. Get it outside. Young buck wants to use my shop/lift to put a transmission in his Benz.
Good morning Mitch, hope it is not a diesel, messy job if so

Good morning, maybe drive the Barracuda home today. Member ‘Retractable’ did some much needed maintenance on it for me. Problem is the hiway department put down licquid salt the other day. Aprox. 40mi
That sucks. Hope you can avoid it.

Unplug the mufflers on the old truck. Damn squirrels! Hoppy knows just what I am talking about.

Good morning Mitch, hope it is not a diesel, messy job if so
Nahhh. This one is gas. This is the second time he's doing this job. He's only 23. The last trans he got from the junk yard, lasted about a week. This one comes from the Benz dealer. 06 GL350. Kid is full of ambition, to do things himself. Just got his real estate licence. AT AGE 23.. He also preforms odd jobs around my property. that I dont want to do. In exchange for use of my shop, once in a while..

Thanks, thinking about hiding a 4 pin in it and see how it comes out, Beats the hell out of the new boxes.

Morning....20* today with a high of 30* nothing getting done outside but have a inside house project to get done then may head out into the shop. Best thing I ever did was install that furnace. 50* all winter.

Morning....20* today with a high of 30* nothing getting done outside but have a inside house project to get done then may head out into the shop. Best thing I ever did was install that furnace. 50* all winter.
Im thinking furnace also.
Will need to upscale the power to garage, to take the amperage.
I should upgrade house furnace and use old one for shop.

Morning. 13° outside right now but calm. Looks like the winter season is here.

I acquired a brand new 15+ year old Lennox forced air house furnace that I installed out in the 2nd garage (my shop). The garage is fully insulated. When I bought the house I had them trench 100amp service and bury the gas line with it. This summer I also put in a window AC unit to calm summer heat too.

Good morning, my "Friday" and it's Weekend Of Jazz at the resort, not the most free-spending or refined crowd but we take what we can get. Weather is good but some people always complain. I love old couples...last night the 80-ish wife was sloshed, over-the-top bickering with her husband (How SELFISH can you be?!!) She was glad I wasn't a YANKEE, she lived in Charleston all her life but she loved OLD Sarasota before they shut down Ringling Brothers, and the ******* democrats are ruining everything, (grabs my arm) "the ANIMAL Crackers even!!" She was a hoot, I just rolled with it. Husband was a great old guy too.

I have a heat pump/AC in my shop, with LPG gas backup. Works great, Lpg gets it up to temp, and heat pump keeps it there. Albiet my conditions are not as cold as yours, up there..

Getting there, slowly. Another first for me, a custom instrument cluster. Lots of trimming done and still to do.

7818991E-6CD0-4163-8846-EFAE930F0A53.jpeg

My buddy comes next week to put the heat/AC mini split in my garage. Will be nice this winter.
I won't have to move all the paint, cleaner, and other stuff to the basement. :thumbsup:

I need to do some work on my dash. After the football game I'm going to make a list and go get all new fuses and blubs and swap them out.
Thinking O'Riley should have what I need.

-
Back