Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was talking to a Mopar guy at our club meeting that ran a Duster at the strip. 318, alcohol injected, Powerglide with brake. It ran 9.90's and if he needed more weight to slow it down it would carry the wheels for a long ways. Dang

so now we have to learn to drive the old fashioned way, drunk and running from the cops!
no, it means that the new demon and hellcat owners no longer get the school day they paid for... meaning more idiots with too much money not knowing how to drive that HP :lol:

Interesting read. The article comments got quite heated. :eek:
Hot Rodding doesn't appeal to all car consumers and that one probably required a sizeable chunk of disposable income to participate in. I had no idea FCA included a day at Bondurant with the purchase of a Hellcat. Rather, built the cost into the purchase price. Another Hot Rodding icon gone by the wayside.

Just doing a secondary ferment on a 2 gallon batch of Octoberfest. I know, I'm a month late.

That is weird. What's he setting the intial at? Only curve in my spreadseet that was close is '69 318 with CAS with to 0 or 5 ATDC.
Not my reason to ask why just supply!
Kind of like this I got burnt on.
DSC03176.JPG
DSC03177.JPG
Zinc plated early Hemi hosing. Its all good he will neve get anything from F.... again!

Not my reason to ask why just supply!
Kind of like this I got burnt on.
View attachment 1715248646 View attachment 1715248647 Zinc plated early Hemi hosing. Its all good he will neve get anything from F.... again!
Can you find you find a buyer eventually?

I hear you on just supplying the advance they want. Maybe trying to match the original emmissions thing and running a 14.2 AFR at idle. I read about guys doing that either because they think lean idle is good or they just dont know. It will work. NOx may be a little high but whatever.

Well, i quit before anything got worse. Tried to back my dump trailer into shop. A little wide.
Didnt have it centered, couldnt see far side.
Slid off ramp, and into shop door frame. Trashed weatherstrip and bent a cable guard on hoist.
Had to drop trailer and drag it sideways to get it un-wedged between hoist and door frame.

Minor damage and its back outside. Piss me off.

Well, i quit before anything got worse. Tried to back my dump trailer into shop. A little wide.
Slid off ramp, and into shop door frame. Trashed weatherstrip and bent a cable guard on hoist.
Had to drop trailer and drag it sideways to get it un-wedged between hoist and door frame.

OUCH !!!

Dang it!

Nice day tomorrow, think i will see if i can get the box off the trailer. Its junk.

-
Back