Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I keep hearing this talk of something Rani is working on but can't find any pics of what it is!!

Yes !! Good morning Mike, do you have your truck running outside to warm up sir :coffee2:

Yep it's running right now. Temps in the 20's this morning. Cold again tonight. Have a great day all.

She's putting a center console in her B body wagon. Check back a few pages on this thread.

Might be a little late, on my second cup of coffee

Eating life cearal with some peanut butter Cheerios

Have to get my car hauler moved and the dart ready to go to Carl Casper on Thursday with deep freeze coming and prediction of snow most everyday this next week

Well better get my butt in gear

Enjoy the last drop!

I plan on heading to the show! If I see your car i'll stop by, if that's cool. Shane

Our Church is putting on a huge Sweetheart Dinner tonight. I hope the weather doesn't keep too many away. Its a 50's theme dinner and I've taken a bunch of Automobilia there for the to use as props. Should be a real fun time.

Not yet, but expecting today.

Just a few flakes here, waiting for the beer mart to open. My neighbor just retired last week and we are going to take his 72 Monte Carlo apart over here for a refresher to have a daily driver for his wife. Body is good just the trunk has rot and rebuild everything else. 82k on the car. We are figuring its a 100 case job., I give it a year.

Just a few flakes here, waiting for the beer mart to open. My neighbor just retired last week and we are going to take his 72 Monte Carlo apart over here for a refresher to have a daily driver for his wife. Body is good just the trunk has rot and rebuild everything else. 82k on the car. We are figuring its a 100 case job., I give it a year.

70 -72 monte my favorite body style.

Morning Ray, Great to hear you are driving again, I am always worried about that when I see the doc. Wow that post did not sound right are you a serial killer? LOL

Is the Monte a big block car. I always wanted one o dem.

No just a 350 2bbl. He has had it for years and it is amazingly stock. Hoses, belts etc. He just wants it to look good for his honey to tool around with. He has a full set of NOS trim with it, I mean all of it. He is going to sell it all to pay for what he wants to do.

70 -72 monte my favorite body style.

I am partial to the 86-87 Aerocoupe myself. My wife had two and one was sold in HI and the other she totaled here in PA. I told here Ron was brining it over and she was jealous! Ron's wife is her best friend her. Monte envy I guess.

-
Back