Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
well you know old people have the best stories and jokes. Well Ben I have to get going, I hope you have a blessed day.Don't work too hard you might throw out your back.

Last post under my wifes name, going to try and log in on her computer !! My phone would not let me in ether ..:drama:

I have never been bad !! Something is up, I just tryed logging in under my name and nothing but a bar saying I can't view anything becouse I don't have permittion !! Joeychgo ? help please..

I have the same problem. But I think it's cuz Rani has me on her ignore list!!! I can't imagine what it is I might have done to offend...
Its not just rani im having issues with a delay, but hey, at least i can now send them, couldnt before

well you know old people have the best stories and jokes. Well Ben I have to get going, I hope you have a blessed day.Don't work too hard you might throw out your back.
Holy crap!!! Gone just a few days and I've already gone from 'Hot & sexy guy' to 'Old dude with jokes'.. Reality sucks!!!

untitled.png
The Ricard Gere thing is gone my friend!

Now peace and Quiet she left and the dogs were nuts the cat needs therapy now.

So, talked to dad's engine builder this morning.....guess what he found

-
Back