Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How'd it go with the doc?

News couldn't have been any worse. My biggest fears were confirmed. a1c is a half point lower. Lost 12 lbs since last visit despite the cruise in Feb. .blood pressure was 110 over 70. Damn Endocrinolgests what do they know.

Next month is the nutroligest. I guess he will tell me I'm fine also. Maybe I'll even get my d license back.

S
News couldn't have been any worse. My biggest fears were confirmed. a1c is a half point lower. Lost 12 lbs since last visit despite the cruise in Feb. .blood pressure was 110 over 70. Damn Endocrinolgests what do they know.

Next month is the nutroligest. I guess he will tell me I'm fine also. Maybe I'll even get my d license back.
Sure hope you get the D back for Sure !! Fight On My Man !!

S
Sure hope you get the D back for Sure !! Fight On My Man !!
Thanks. Having to depend on someone else sucks. Although My friend Mike just usually rides along shotgun.brave soul.
Yesterday was also the 43rd addition of try another position day. Why is it always up to the male?
Lastly I'm surprised you all picked on the parking meter in the photo I posted the other day. I figured I would get more response about the other vechial in the pic.

We worked on the GTS again today...

We measured the length for the driveshaft last night after installing the new SS leaf springs, then went to Chicago Driveline this morning at 8:30. They said that they had a dozen orders in front of ours and it would be done some time tomorrow...

Then we get a call at 1:30 PM stating that it's ready!!! Woo-hoo!!!

A complete drive shaft from scratch in 5 hours....

But then the rear u-joint was too big, so we went back and they swapped out for the conversion joint to fit the axle while we waited and didn't charge us any extra.... Great people to deal with...

Then we got everything connected below and tightened the headers.

We got the heli-coil in the trans for the trans mount and it holds torque fine now..

Then set the intake, carb, and distributor on for a photo shoot....

Now we will start getting the intake-carb and front of the engine together next.... We're making progress and hope to be able to start it by the end of the weekend....

DSC04808 B.jpg

DSC04813 B.jpg

DSC04810 B.jpg

DSC04814 B.jpg

DSC04816 B.jpg

DSC04830 B.jpg

DSC04828 B.jpg

DSC04826 B.jpg

Last edited:
Hey again going to try to catch a piece of bass now! Karl if you do not have it I do, some brake line to send Anders in the super box!, he is a Swedish fish to this with a degree!

Karl looks awesome You should see mine in color! Just not the same degree of degradation in the pics, but hey it is cooler online right!

Hey again going to try to catch a piece of bass now! Karl if you do not have it I do some brake line to send Anders, he is a Swedish fish to this with a degree!

I got a small box the other day and I don't know what it's for or who/why it was sent to me.... I assume it's to throw in for Anders....

I got everything in a pile in the living room for when I get the time to repack it.

We got a bigger box, but I want to put a layer of cardboard on the bottom for extra support...

No good on anything that ends in "***" All the worms wilted in the stubborn brush. Now trying for the eer ending!

he probably thinks I am into an illegal marijuana grow or something illegal to resist like that.

He did mention he had to take photos of any unregistered cars on the premises which is what set me off to absolutely NO!!!!

Uh oh! Be careful, that's how I wound up paying $12k for a new roof on my house in Memphis after an insurance inspector came out and decided that my roof was a big risk and the Insurance Company threatened to cancel my policy and force me into a 600% increase in premiums unless I replaced it.

Uh oh! Be careful, that's how I wound up paying $12k for a new roof on my house in Memphis after an insurance inspector came out and decided that my roof was a big risk and the Insurance Company threatened to cancel my policy and force me into a 600% increase in premiums unless I replaced it.
I don't think she has that to worry about. I just wanted to see her car collection. I wouldn't turn in any of that 'insurance' stuff i talked about..

-
Back