Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Any progress from seller
Yes, bank info finally
But before that he sent me a video that I can't upload on here I would if I could it's too large or something and it seems like he doesburn out for 10 feet the clutch slips and then the motor revves like 10 grand and then blow smoke out the back I'm wondering if the bottom end is bad

Yes, bank info finally
But before that he sent me a video that I can upload on here I would if I could it's too large or something and it seems like he doesn't burn out for 10 feet the clutch slips and then the motor revves like 10 grand and then blow smoke out the back I'm wondering if the bottom end is bad
Probably just a oily clutch. My 66 did that until I fixed some oil leaks and replaced the clutch.

Yes, bank info finally
But before that he sent me a video that I can't upload on here I would if I could it's too large or something and it seems like he doesburn out for 10 feet the clutch slips and then the motor revves like 10 grand and then blow smoke out the back I'm wondering if the bottom end is bad
Text it to me and I'll upload it to my private YouTube channel and send you a link . Bottom end could be bad or it could just be residual smoke from the burnt out

Yes, bank info finally
But before that he sent me a video that I can't upload on here I would if I could it's too large or something and it seems like he doesn't burn out for 10 feet the clutch slips and then the motor revves like 10 grand and then blow smoke out the back I'm wondering if the bottom end is bad

lol, I already posted the video here, no the car did not hit 10 grand. It has a soft touch rev limiter on the right fender. You can see it on the pics I sent you.

It's all tire smoke. The bottom end is fine.

Enjoy your 4th!

Video link below.

Little street terror.

So, took my 69 on a nice long drive yesterday, about 50 miles, freeway and city driving. I need a looser converter:(

When Car gets warmed up, torque converter is too tight. Bummer. BUT it runs real well, other than that.

So I took that panel flanger back to harbor freight, they ended up giving me my money back, minus the 7 bucks for the extended warranty which they wouldn't refund but oh well

When I rebuilt my 426 in my 64 Sport fury convertible, its maiden voyage was hood less as well! Too excited to get it on the road!!:thumbsup:
use to take all maiden voyages hoodless .. so much easier to clean up the oil and antifreeze from all the **** I forgot to tighten cuz i was in hurry to get it on the road.

Well, I got the proposal my CEO wanted done. Took all day, I just finished 15 mins ago. Now to get busy enjoying what's left of the day!

-
Back