Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nuff said

IMG_3216.PNG

Hmmm, No Steelers today. Might have to watch and see how Eagles are winning games. I mean really -best record in the NFL? How the hell did that happen? :poke:@Old man ray

I got my chili bushes indoors this afternoon with a little help from my family. First, my wife and I had to clear out the space where they were going and then my kids helped carry them from the greenhouse. I need to beef up the lighting. It was enough last winter but then they were all on or in front of the shoe shelf to the right, next to the stairs. They've grown some ... I've actually cut the down quite a bit for the winter.

IMG_9689.JPG

I was going cruising in my Barracuda tomorrow to see a friend. Woke up to two inches of snow and snowing now:-(
Car is finished and shop is cleaned out, I'm jonesing bad for another project.
Almost picked up a mid-80's Camaro Friday to build for my son----If its still there next week-----Who knows.
Anyway, there's the Seahawks today-------------------------:)

Whats the story about that Chris.
In a nutshell, the 2nd LT was a platoon leader in Iraq, his unit got ambushed , gun fire raining down from one house pinning his unit down, after taking several casualties, he ordered his uniform to say **** it and attack the house, pretty much leveled the house, several civilians got killed including young children. However, the ROE at the time were prohibiting towards the type of attack he ordered. The ROE prohibited targeting structures containing non combatants. They got him on involuntary manslaughther and disobeying an order

Last edited:
Whats the story about that Chris.
There's also another 2nd LT serving the same sentence for ordering his unit to fire on a vehicle speeding towards their location and ignoring their orders to stop. Just the day before a vehicle had blown itself up after crashing into the gate at high speed. Well it turned out the 2nd vehicle contained friendly Afghanies

Hmmm, No Steelers today. Might have to watch and see how Eagles are winning games. I mean really -best record in the NFL? How the hell did that happen? :poke:@Old man ray
Looks like that aint happening. only 1PM game showing is F'n Ravens. Too many people in this area that escaped from Baltimore.:BangHead: This is PA damn it!

Looks like that aint happening. only 1PM game showing is F'n Ravens. Too many people in this area that escaped from Baltimore.:BangHead: This is PA damn it!

No respect for a loyal fan base.
Personally. I think the DNC is behind it.

Just stacked some more wood in the basement. Have about a 3rd of a cord there now. Usually run the heat pump most of the winter, but cover it when expecting snow. Also have oil, but don't use it much. Will hopefully fill the rack in the pic before I start burning, but this would keep us warm for a while if winter surprised us tomorrow

2017-11-05 12.40.37.jpg

Just stacked some more wood in the basement. Have about a 3rd of a cord there now. Usually run the heat pump most of the winter, but cover it when expecting snow. Also have oil, but don't use it much. Will hopefully fill the rack in the pic before I start burning, but this would keep us warm for a while if winter surprised us tomorrow

View attachment 1715107818
Nice

What's everybody up to today? Everybody must be busy. My wife went to the office so I am watching re-runs on Velocity. I'll probably clean up the kitchen or something.

View attachment 1715107818
hey @goldfish65 Keefer has wood!:rofl:

-
Back