Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You ARE a sick man aren't you?
MORNING.
Did I miss speak with my remark. I'm sorry.
You men just give me so much joy and laughter all year I just wanted to express my thanks.
It's been a crazy year, I have two sites I'm not allowed back on, and a couple others where some won't talk to me anymore. This place is my mental heath sanctuary.

MORNING.
You men just give me so much joy and laughter all year I just wanted to express my thanks.
It's been a crazy year, I have two sites I'm not allowed back on, and a couple others where some won't talk to me anymore. This place is my mental heath sanctuary.
Lol you are a sick man and always welcomed here my friend!

I am still having computer problems
LOL get a plastic shield for it!
**** hub.jpg

Tike whenever you come up for the cycle bar you should bring those rears to look at if possible.

MORNING.
Wolfie....I sure hope you saw that as a poke at you :poke: I count you among my bestest friends. I have been noticing that the guys online are closer friends than these at home. I wonder if sometimes they are my friends here at home are because I do things and give them things. But not anyone on here the guys on here are Good friends!

Tike whenever you come up for the cycle bar you should bring those rears to look at if possible.
OK...If you can help me to come up with an 8.25 that would be decent for the Dart you can have the other one. I am going to put rear disks on it too I think. Since I have a set laying on the work bench

Wolfie....I sure hope you saw that as a poke at you :poke: I count you among my bestest friends. I have been noticing that the guys online are closer friends than these at home. I wonder if sometimes they are my friends here at home are because I do things and give them things. But not anyone on here the guys on here are Good friends!
I understood. Thanks. :thumbsup:

OK...If you can help me to come up with an 8.25 that would be decent for the Dart you can have the other one. I am going to put rear disks on it too I think. Since I have a set laying on the work bench
I thought you had a tracklok in a b body one? Hey I can do it all for you. Remember the disks need 15" wheels.

I get a lot of folks in the hood that I do things for. I always tell them don't confuse my kindness with stupidity.
Then I Remember who I'm talking to.

-
Back