Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don’t like to put people in it because it can become too busy and you lose the focus on the cars. Critters also don’t work well in these kinds of cartoonish images since they get lost in the resolution and become unrecognizable unless they are very large.

The only subtle thing I sometimes do to add a feeling of life is partly open the front door.

Like this one...

View attachment 1715218035
You could add (from their most infamous FABO pics) Chris (beach pic)pumping Gas, and Hoppy(his favorite mankini) -maybe out in the middle of the field...:rofl:

Them diodes are how the electricity generated by our alternators is converted from AC to DC current.

Hey. Don't you have some homework to finish? :poke:
Yep in the am when my brain turns back on. Night all

And thanks for the lessons

You could add (from their most infamous FABO pics) Chris (beach pic)pumping Gas, and Hoppy(his favorite mankini) -maybe out in the middle of the field...:rofl:
:mad:I just about forgotten about seeing those...

:mad:I just about forgotten about seeing those...
I know Hoppy just put his up in his birthday thread and I have seen Dukey's in the last few days. If I can't forget em, I think it's only right to share. LOL

Doc added another med.
two cholesterol and two blood pressure meds now.
Side effects of the last one prescribed-swelling legs and ankles. And stomach pain.
I’m on my feet most every day all day, cant be having trouble with side effects...
Time will tell.

I know Hoppy just put his up in his birthday thread and I have seen Dukey's in the last few days. If I can't forget em, I think it's only right to share. LOL
Ah yes. The ole' misery loves company! LOL
Maybe we all will now need to visit those new coffee shops; even if they are not wearing bikinis.

Doc added another med.
Side effects of the last one prescribed-swelling legs and ankles. And stomach pain.
I’m on my feet most every day all day, cant be having trouble with side effects...
Time will tell.
Hey TJ, did you see the wheel concepts I posted? Any thoughts? I can do more if you want...

Doc added another med.
Time will tell.
Get yourself some Dr. Motion compression socks. They keep the swelling at bay and make a world of difference. I have been wearing them for 3 years now and they are great.

Hey TJ, did you see the wheel concepts I posted? Any thoughts? I can do more if you want...
I like them, would like to see more,plus feedback from the crew could be interesting.
My preference would be to do as little to the trim rings as possible.
I have time to decide,and someting definetly needs to be done.

I like them, would like to see more,plus feedback from the crew could be interesting.
My preference would be to do as little to the trim rings as possible.
I have time to decide,and someting definetly needs to be done.
I liked them all. Any would be a good choice

Don’t make me create a montage of my most disturbing images from the coffee club...no one would be able to sleep for a month after seeing it!

I just got an interesting request. A member wants permission to use one of my images for a tattoo.

Sure, have at it! All I asked in return was a photo of the finished tat.

If he gets it, it will be the third one done using my artwork. :D

Greetings. Hope everyone is well. It been a crazy month at work.

Since Carlisle, I've been accumulating 'stuff' for this coming fall when summer breaks
and we get some cooler weather. Auto to 4-spd conversion, drum to disc (4 to 4 1/2" bolt upgrade)
Carb to EFI, new leaf springs, dash (instrument refurbish) dash pad, new carpet, new headliner.

I'm looking for 10" brake backing plates if anyone has any..

Today is our 43rd anniversary, and this weekend taking the wife to the Apple Fest in Hendersonville NC,
gonna be a car show too!

Hey Tim, saw the deck. Looks Good!

I might suggest putting something around the edges to keep people from stepping off it. 2’ down can put a real hurting on you if it’s done by mistake. Even if it’s just planters or something to give a visual cue that you have reached the edge.

So many threads have been disappearing into the N&P forum lately. The political folks just can’t restrain themselves in the general forum and then the thread gets thrown into the N&P tank to feed the piranhas fresh meat.

There needs to be a one way door on that place...go in and have at it, but you aren’t allowed back into the general forum. Bet that would solve a lot...

:lol:

Better yet, if you agree to go into the N&P and then are found being political in the general forum 3 times...you lose the right to access the N&P permanently.

Bet that would quiet them down in the general forum!

Greetings. Hope everyone is well. It been a crazy month at work.

Since Carlisle, I've been accumulating 'stuff' for this coming fall when summer breaks
and we get some cooler weather. Auto to 4-spd conversion, drum to disc (4 to 4 1/2" bolt upgrade)
Carb to EFI, new leaf springs, dash (instrument refurbish) dash pad, new carpet, new headliner.

I'm looking for 10" brake backing plates if anyone has any..

Today is our 43rd anniversary, and this weekend taking the wife to the Apple Fest in Hendersonville NC,
gonna be a car show too!
Wow. Seems your plate is full. Good luck and as always, we'll be needing to see pictures..

Morning all, another night of crappy sleep trying to sleep with a bum shoulder....ugh!!!
Today though is Cheryl and I's anniversary.
Many of you have met her, and know I'm the good looks and brains of this couple. :p

-
Back