Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning, looks like a road trip today to get the missing pieces for Tims car. Hell he should stay a month and just tack them on!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hahaha he just might. Hey, did that Ed guy calm down after I left?

It's interesting when you look at that car. You do body work and look through the dents and wrinkles. I would pass on the car because of the same issues.
Hard to pass on a 1 of 37 car for me. And discounting my time, it will be affordable for me to restore.

He was fine just checking on his claim you meatballs. I had no idea WTF was going on. I got my pass in the mail after I left!
Cool cool. Didn’t mean to stir up a ruckous , I listened to a carnie, which was my mistake hahaha

I emailed Carlisle’s email about reserving a small spot next year so I’ll have my own haha

It's interesting when you look at that car. You do body work and look through the dents and wrinkles. I would pass on the car because of the same issues.
The only thing that is big work is rusted out frame rails and such. No problems on this that I can see. I looked pretty good....

The only thing that is big work is rusted out frame rails and such. No problems on this that I can see. I looked pretty good....
Hey Tim, got the vin handy? just the first group. no need to post the sequence number.

Prob have to wait till they list them. I am not sure exactly how they work. I can use a parking spot myself next year. Worked out well, really don't care where it is either.

He was fine just checking on his claim you meatballs. I had no idea WTF was going on. I got my pass in the mail after I left!
Meatballs? I like meatballs! :lol:
a7d7f227-8d99-4ebd-b224-f5338c0f0749.jpg

How's Harley doing?
Same dog, really seems fine just the cone of shame for a few weeks and have to make sure she stays out of the pond for a few weeks. Woulkd take a pic but no idea where the camera is. Oh yeah never loose a throw away phone at Carlisle either!:mob:

Never but they farmed out so much stuff it is incredible. Has to be a few hundred different models of stuff I have seen. Amazed that sleuth machine did not sell and the coil tester did.

-
Back