Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I never saw either of them live, but would have loved to...

But when you talk about live band performances, it's hard to beat The Who with Keith Moon... He's one of my favorite all time drummers - all over the drums... You have to see him play to appreciate what he's doing... He can hit 2 - 3 drums/symbols in one stroke... He was a mad man all over the drums...

What they say about the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders applies to Keith Moon "Often imitated, but never equalled"...

He's all over the drums in this song...

Then this is one of my favorite drum parts from Keith, he's an animal on the drums here, not to mention Pete Townshend's signature windmill playing of the guitar, and John Entwhistle standing so still but his fingers are crazy on the bass....

I've seen the Who play a few times after Keith died, they were still good, but I wish I could have been to one of the shows with Keith... He died before I was old enough to see one of their shows...

How’s the family

How’s the family

The mother in law has been transferred to the St. John's on the east side that is a level 1 trauma center and better qualified for her injuries and they expect her to pull through, however it may take some time... She broke her collar bone on the left side and all of her ribs on that side and suspect one or two on the other side.. They had to put a breathing tube in her today... Thanks for asking...

My ex wife drove up there today from NC to help deal with the situation... However she can't stay long because her platoon is due to be deployed Oct 5 and they let the supply person go and now she's filling in for them and starting to get things packed up which has her busy down there, but she was able to get away for a couple of days to go to Detroit to help her sister and dad get some of this mess under control...

The mother in law has been transferred to the St. John's on the east side that is a level 1 trauma center and better qualified for her injuries and they expect her to pull through, however it may take some time... She broke her collar bone on the left side and all of her ribs on that side and suspect one or two on the other side.. They had to put a breathing tube in her today... Thanks for asking...

My ex wife drove up there today from NC to help deal with the situation... However she can't stay long because her platoon is due to be deployed Oct 5 and they let the supply person go and now she's filling in for them and starting to get things packed up which has her busy down there, but she was able to get away for a couple of days to go to Detroit to help her sister and dad get some of this mess under control...
Sorry to hear but sounds like some good news in there in spots. Prayers. If you need anything, let me know

I can still see that cast they put my buddy in when he broke his collar bone. Belly button to armpits plaster in July in the Mojave Desert :eek: we tried to stay upwind best we could for 3 months :lol:

Stopping in to say hello,
HELLO EVERYONE !! You to @toolmanmike

FB_IMG_1566009404709.jpg

Morning all.
Here's what happens when I cant sleep...lol
Anyone else have this problem?

Screenshot_20190817-051659_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Morning everyone! I had to put a BIG shot of Bailey's in my coffee this morning. Is that allowed here?

Morning.
High of 75 today. Good day to play outside. Buddy wants to clean up his engine bay. Get it ready to paint.
I will pull heater and a/c from 97
Then once the 69 is cleaned up will pull heater housing.

Another night of nasty storms. Rain, hail, and some bad a** straight winds.
I'll be out this morning picking tree stuff up for an hour.
House is standing, cars are good, wife is still asleep, all is well.

Finally got through all the wet distributors yesterday, have a few that need re work. Might start getting to Id all the cores I bought at Carlisle. Hell I forgot how many Dual Points I picked up also! To bad no RB's though......

Nice and quiet here this AM for a change Marilyn went to daughters overnight so they can head to the beach in Wildwood NJ early this am. She has been bugging me to go just not up to it at all. Glad Danny and Stanny did that for her!

-
Back