Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Chris why did you take the turnpike? Tolls are crazy on it.
That was the fastest route for me being in a time crunch. Now on the way back, I took Us 30 all the way into Ohio after stopping off at shanksville. But the added 3 hours going out wasn’t worth it in my mind

Otw back I snapped this pic along US 30

D54357A4-08EE-4C5B-9BC5-588E6612F4E4.jpeg

E8D63260-7477-4223-8848-D94C46829243.jpeg

Knowing how relationship challenged many of you on here am, I am offering the following post Halloween party advice. When wifey walks into kitchen with steely eyes, set in grim determination on coffee pot, wrapped in heavy winter robe which accents curves. Hair in total disarray mascara all a mess and perhaps a bit hung over. Whatever you are thinking to say just don’t. And I know beyond all reasonable doubt you do not say, and I quote “man I’d still hit that” The ensuing conversation in our kitchen was filled with adjectives and several references to both my intelligence and lineage. Your welcome guys, Rainy not sure what your equivalent would be? Heck might be the same!

Knowing how relationship challenged many of you on here am, I am offering the following post Halloween party advice. When wifey walks into kitchen with steely eyes, set in grim determination on coffee pot, wrapped in heavy winter robe which accents curves. Hair in total disarray mascara all a mess and perhaps a bit hung over. Whatever you are thinking to say just don’t. And I know beyond all reasonable doubt you do not say, and I quote “man I’d still hit that” The ensuing conversation in our kitchen was filled with adjectives and several references to both my intelligence and lineage. Your welcome guys, Rainy not sure what your equivalent would be? Heck might be the same!
A picture in my head now. :rofl:

hahahaha rookie mistake. Shoot I learned that by the 5th date

I just go to the shop!
for me, that’d make it worse. My out is make her pancakes and a Starbucks run.

Someone sent cold weather to Arkansas !!
That's all I have to say.

So far :lol:

Thanks for the advice! :rofl:
Good Friday morning! Hot damn, the weekend is here!!!
I have tonight and tomorrow shifts yet. Only one off this week...

God Morgen and Happy Frigg's (freya) day.
Happy Fritos!
ea799a2f64e39eb884f693b523c6dcbf.jpg

We will be back to the normal temperatures next week, high 40es for the low and high 70es for the high temp .
It's a wet cold yea know :rofl:

Success! The trash just got picked up. Yeay! LOL
Just put it out around 7:30 cause of the wind all night. Been trying to clean some stuff out, so have near my limit every week. Really didn't want it sitting here piling up.

-
Back