Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not easy to read the number on this one. Is it supposed to be 2612537 ?

The year code looks like 8, and I assume that means 1968. The tag on the other side says remanufactured in 1991.

Wonder how many amps it is.

Bill

1965-Dodge-Dart-alternator-roundback-1968-from-Gary-b.jpg

Dang it ****......

I sat down in front of the tv to actually make time for movie for the first time in like a really long time.

So I browse Netflix and find a newly released Christmas movie called " let it snow". I thought, how nice a new movie to add to the list of Christmas movies.

Let It Snow (2019) - IMDb

Started out ok, till two dykes started kissing.

They should make that gay **** rated R and warn people. Good thing I didn't have a little kid with me watching that garbage. Freaking faggits

Morning. Had to let the fn dog out.
Or is it evening?
I dunno.
Fargo shifter is malfunctioning. When i backed it out i fought with it to go into reverse. 3 on the tree. Theres a part that slides and i dont think it should.

Morning. 37 gallons of oil and 5 filters, oil change on a generator done. Now to dump preload water so we can jack back up to work level at the location.

I would really like to sleep until 5:30 or 6:00. at 2 pm im really dragging. And i cant snooze in my office chair.

Just remembered i have an f150 in wed for coolant flush,unplug heater core. Hes a plumber. And i have my bathroom torn apart. i sense a deal coming up. One thing about being a mechanic,every tradesman drives a vehicle...at least one vehicle.

I would really like to sleep until 5:30 or 6:00. at 2 pm im really dragging. And i cant snooze in my office chair.

Just remembered i have an f150 in wed for coolant flush,unplug heater core. Hes a plumber. And i have my bathroom torn apart. i sense a deal coming up. One thing about being a mechanic,every tradesman drives a vehicle...at least one vehicle.
I installed a transmission in an HVAC company Sprinter van and he installed a nice exhaust fan in my shop, even swap. Its handy being handy.

I installed a transmission in an HVAC company Sprinter van and he installed a nice exhaust fan in my shop, even swap. Its handy being handy.
One customer is a drywaller,59 dodge, another is hvac guy,78 el camino,plumber has a 39 dodge.
The plumber needs lots of help with his dodge, and i charge him very little. He fixed up a few things for me already.

The hvac guy owes me, did a lot of work to his car this past summer.

-
Back