Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Left some of that clear coat in my mixing cup. Is it ever flexible. Euroglas. I have decided to do the dart in grey primer, black primer for the stripe. Then clear. Clear is paid for, so why not?

I have stirred a mess over at Chris's auction. Ops. I did not know they made a 15 inch Cragar wheel with a 4 inch pattern....

All my tools are either super old, (strong) or husky brand 400pcs. for 200 bucks on a christmas sale.
I rather buy 3 wrenches over the course of three years for 1.29 than one wrench for 180.00...
thats just me.

All my tools are either super old, (strong) or husky brand 400pcs. for 200 bucks on a christmas sale.
I rather buy 3 wrenches over the course of three years for 1.29 than one wrench for 180.00...
thats just me.
Good tools make a difference.....fit better, less prone to slip.....IMO

thats just me.

Steer clear of bargain priced Adjustable Wrenches. Your knuckles will thank you for it :lol:

Off to court I go. Fingers crossed that this ends well so this nightmare can finally end

Off to court I go. Fingers crossed that this ends well so this nightmare can finally end
well i missed why you're going to court, but anytime anyone goes to court, they need all the luck they can get.
So good luck, hope it turns out in your favor.

well i missed why you're going to court, but anytime anyone goes to court, they need all the luck they can get.
So good luck, hope it turns out in your favor.
I’ll give ya the cliff notes. My grandmother passed in April 2020 of dementia, my grandfather passed 50 weeks later in April 2021 unexpectedly, 18 hours after my youngest child was born. A squatter who is sadly related, moved into their former house and has been causing tons of issues. Today we go to court finally to try and resolve this have them removed

I’ll give ya the cliff notes. My grandmother passed in April 2020 of dementia, my grandfather passed 50 weeks later in April 2021 unexpectedly, 18 hours after my youngest child was born. A squatter who is sadly related, moved into their former house and has been causing tons of issues. Today we go to court finally to try and resolve this have them removed
Well gosh dang, I wish you double good luck now. Sorry about both of your losses and congrats on the baby, you've had a hell of a year so far.

You guys are such haters! How else is my Snap On dealers kids gonna make it thru college?

BECABA03-39AE-48D0-A4DC-2D795356F8CD.jpeg

Well. 66 had 355 gears. To low for our type of driving IMO. So when I was at Carlisle this year Keith and I found a real nice 8.75 center section with SG and 323 gears. I did the swap today. At least it looked great. Looked rebuilt. But you don't know till you drive it.....

Well. 66 had 355 gears. To low for our type of driving IMO. So when I was at Carlisle this year Keith and I found a real nice 8.75 center section with SG and 323 gears. I did the swap today. At least it looked great. Looked rebuilt. But you don't know till you drive it.....
Now to get the Gear Vender...Vending ????

I went in hopes of the cloud cover lifting before launch of that Atlas. No dice :BangHead:. Did see the glow of the main engines for a few seconds, never did see the entire spacecraft. Last I heard about 11:15 PDT it was 15 miles down range @ Mach 8 :steering:. Maybe our local news will have some film later today. Sure as life if I hadn't gone, it would have been crystal clear in that valley :lol:

-
Back