Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning RRR. Once again I'm up in the middle of the night lol!
Yeah. I actually got some rest last night. I just popped wide awake a little while ago so screw it. I'm makin coffee. lol

Yesterday morning my wife Becky sends me these pics of a visitor we had in the back yard. He was only about 40 feet off the back deck, looking for something to eat, like our pugs!

Resized_20210927_084206.jpg

Resized_20210927_084210.jpg

We've seen them down the road a bit but never on our property. I'm not surprised, 5 acres in the woods. Becky wants to get chickens, not sure she believed me before when I said it would attract coyotes, she might now that she saw one so close.

We've seen them down the road a bit but never on our property. I'm not surprised, 5 acres in the woods. Becky wants to get chickens, not sure she believed me before when I said it would attract coyotes, she might now that she saw one so close.
We were raising minipins when we moved out here in 2002. Had a nice pen in the back yard and a BIG house we made for them. Since they were one big happy family, they all got along. We had coyotes climb the fence and kill all but the male and female. That was the end of dog breeding for us. It's funny though, we've not seen any since.

We were raising minipins when we moved out here in 2002. Had a nice pen in the back yard and a BIG house we made for them. Since they were one big happy family, they all got along. We had coyotes climb the fence and kill all but the male and female. That was the end of dog breeding for us. It's funny though, we've not seen any since.

I didn't know they could climb fences, good to know thanks! Sorry they got your minipins, like those dogs.

I didn't know they could climb fences, good to know thanks! Sorry they got your minipins, like those dogs.
Fences, trees, whatever they can get hold of. I've had friends out here say they get on roofs of houses.

Getting thunder and lightening storms right now. Other than that things are fine

-
Back