Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
ANd no one else can sneak in there and build a house and mess up your view.
That was our main reason. A good friend's son lived a mile away. His neighbor sits to the east behind his house. The guy moved one of his kids in and put a double wide trailer in on the edge of his lot. A big reason why we bought it. We are in a better neighborhood and have rules, but the lot we bought is not under that HOA. Peace of mind and enjoyment.

Pete we all have burn permits. Just suppose to have a water source in case your fire gets out of control.
Go to Home Depot or tractor supply, buy 300 gallon water truck bed tank, fill with water just in case, then one morning after it has rained, light the fire.

The lot has a huge wood pile of branches and old trees the hauled in there over the years. The brush pile is circle shaped 2-3 foot high and at least 20-30 yards wide. It sits in the corner of a field, next to a dirt road, with nothing else around it. I want to rid of it. Of course you'd burn it up, but there is no water source. Maybe with a donation to the volunteer fire department they'd sit down there with their brush truck??
2' deep and 20yds dia is big. 3ft deep and 90ft dia is kinda massive. LOL
I have less than an acre, so only allowed small pit fires, campfires etc. Burning brush fires etc is allowed if over 1 acre as 'agricultural burning'. If you can't get it burned might have to hire a crew with a chipper. I bought a little one (10hp) years ago. Works great, but I still end up with a brush pile down back cause I don't drag the chipper out every time.

Good Morning

Might be able to rent one??
Maybe. But theyre usually pretty cheap. Under 300 bucks.

or hunt Craigslist for used ones. I got one from the local sausage plant for 40 bucks. I used it all summer to water the garden

Craig you can get 250 gallont totes usually 40 each here. They are not allowed to re use them for some reason.
Liquid_Totes_Tanks_Wood__54764.1603996760.jpg

2' deep and 20yds dia is big. 3ft deep and 90ft dia is kinda massive. LOL
I have less than an acre, so only allowed small pit fires, campfires etc. Burning brush fires etc is allowed if over 1 acre as 'agricultural burning'. If you can't get it burned might have to hire a crew with a chipper. I bought a little one (10hp) years ago. Works great, but I still end up with a brush pile down back cause I don't drag the chipper out every time.

Good Morning
Out here in the country side burning is burning and size doesn't matter....right Karl. The brush pile sits not far off a dirt road. I might borrow by neighbors tractor, and push it into smaller more manageable piles, and then burn them. Maybe like Pete suggested wait until we get a good snow then burn.

Out here in the country side burning is burning and size doesn't matter....right Karl. The brush pile sits not far off a dirt road. I might borrow by neighbors tractor, and push it into smaller more manageable piles, and then burn them. Maybe like Pete suggested wait until we get a good snow then burn.
Smaller piles would be a good way to control it.

Why not get a few $10 55 gallon drums and then make a burn barrel when you are done or sell them
To big. I probably under estimated how big it it (Karl). I just looked and can clearly see it from the county appraisers satellite map.

@Ben Drinkin
HOPPY always says you look like Richard Gere
I think this is more like it.

View attachment 1715823460

Well since we are sharing! But seriously, how cool is it when FABO guys take the time and effort to stop by your shop! Great group of guys! BD is the best!

View attachment 1715823523

You guys make me feel like a celebrity.. I love you guys.. this bunch is the greatest group of guys anywhere!

-
Back