Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all. 60 deg here this AM but humidity is still high at 40%. Big Hometown celebration going on here this weekend. Street dance fireworks tonight, parade community BBQ Saturday and the car show is Sunday.
Not a 'celebration'. but our town has a 'street fair' tomorrow. They block off the main crossroads and have craft and flea market vendors plus lots of food trucks. I'll probably do a quick walk around and grab a pit beef from the Legion's food stand.

Not a 'celebration'. but our town has a 'street fair' tomorrow. They block off the main crossroads and have craft and flea market vendors plus lots of food trucks. I'll probably do a quick walk around and grab a pit beef from the Legion's food stand.
Prety much the same thing, with craft market and a community garage sales.

They had yard sale weekend last month. From what I have heard it ain’t cheap for a street spot for tomorrow. So guess they want to get people there and not spread all over town.

We are also having a downtown car cruise.

2022-OCC-1100x600-1.jpg

They had yard sale weekend last month. From what I have heard it ain’t cheap for a street spot for tomorrow. So guess they want to get people there and not spread all over town.
And they do a car show on July 4…

Cost could come into play, but stock is not bad at all for street use, I wonder what a truck stall is , it might be spot on, 22, or 23. , would warrant a phone call and see what they think :thumbsup:
Engine power has a effect on actual stall rpms.

Yeah.. .they've been wearing out Title 10
More like title 32. Most of the covid orders have been title 32. The riot missions were classified as state riot missions except for the the DC missions. Which were title 32 as well

Yep. Pretty much.

Happened when they changed to the "standardized P.T. Uniform
Then change from the wool Greens uniform to Polyester
Then change to add that stupid black beret (that the idiot stole from the Ranger regiment... turd)
Then the P.T. uniform changed again
Then the Greens uniform went away and the "Blue" dress uniform came online
Then there were TWO sets of ACU's ...one for A-stan, one for Iraq
NOW they're ditching the Blues uniform for "Pinks and Greens" which is a throwback to the WW-II Ike jacket...

Each change is EXTREMELY and increasingly expensive.... and soldiers get only a small fraction of a uniform allowance which is supposed to be for normal wear-and-tear replacement not wholesale changes.

All because a bunch of pretentious pricks sitting in the 5-sided sphincter think something looks "cool" and want a legacy.

AND even though they usually put "grandfather" clauses in the regulation change, professional development schools like Chris is talking about immediately adopt the changes as a requirement for attendance.

OK.

Rant over

$1500 for a trans sounds about right in today's economy. In '02 when I was puttin' the Swinger together A-1 quoted me $750 for my 904. Beer was about $5 a sixxer and now it's $10-12 :lol: . Right in line with inflation :lol:

Happened when they changed to the "standardized P.T. Uniform
Then change from the wool Greens uniform to Polyester
Then change to add that stupid black beret (that the idiot stole from the Ranger regiment... turd)
Then the P.T. uniform changed again
Then the Greens uniform went away and the "Blue" dress uniform came online
Then there were TWO sets of ACU's ...one for A-stan, one for Iraq
NOW they're ditching the Blues uniform for "Pinks and Greens" which is a throwback to the WW-II Ike jacket...

Each change is EXTREMELY and increasingly expensive.... and soldiers get only a small fraction of a uniform allowance which is supposed to be for normal wear-and-tear replacement not wholesale changes.

All because a bunch of pretentious pricks sitting in the 5-sided sphincter think something looks "cool" and want a legacy.

AND even though they usually put "grandfather" clauses in the regulation change, professional development schools like Chris is talking about immediately adopt the changes as a requirement for attendance.

OK.

Rant over
And those idiotic ACUs only had one pattern. The BDUs had two, technically 3.
The new OCP is just one

That went well. NOT! Couldn't get the linkage together from above in the bay. Go underneath and unbolt the starter shield so I can hopfully see it. Setting that aside and - BAM! - Wasp stung me on my chin. :mad: Hurt like hell, but so far not even swelling. Sitting here with an ice cube on it till I figure what else I need to do. :BangHead:

That went well. NOT! Couldn't get the linkage together from above in the bay. Go underneath and unbolt the starter shield so I can hopfully see it. Setting that aside and - BAM! - Wasp stung me on my chin. :mad: Hurt like hell, but so far not even swelling. Sitting here with an ice cube on it till I figure what else I need to do. :BangHead:

You need to call in Genghis Karl and his bee slayer system

Good thing you aren't allergic....

Swelling in that area could cause problems in beer tasting :rolleyes::lol:. I've only been bee stung once that I know of, right between my thumb and forefinger. Swole up so much it was pretty much unusable for 24 hrs or so.

So a guy goes to see mechanic tells him he needs a starter motor on his Cadillac. Wants to know how much? Mechanic says $900. Customer says wtf?. Mechanics says come over here and look at this. Customer says what the f*** again.. Lol....
PXL_20220811_202410635.jpg
PXL_20220811_202444976.jpg
PXL_20220811_203113027.jpg

Not like epi allergic anyway. Only time I ever had a big problem was when I got hit simultaneously by 6 yellow jackets at different areas. Made my throat swell till difficult to swallow water... ER gave my bebedryl IV and it cleared up pretty quick. Still, that was the only other time I got stung in my face. So, just waiting to see what happens here. Been a good 20+ min already...

-
Back