Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's around freezing here today and it looks like the same for the next 10 days. Chance of a "wintery mix" on Tuesday. :mob:

It's around freezing here today and it looks like the same for the next 10 days. Chance of a "wintery mix" on Tuesday. :mob:
Us too but Monday night for us. A week from Monday it warms up all the way to 48. I'll take that!!

Morning, cold here, with snow tonight. Second cup of coffee now, just finished Blueberry pancakes.

Breakfast done. Guess I will get outside. Not sure if the car stuff is happening yet. Didn't realize how windy it is. 15-20mph making it feel a lot colder. :eek:

I tell yea, I went and got a flew shot yesterday, I get home, play a couple games of pool with my friend and had a couple bourbon and ice, came in and had my supper, took my meds and off to bed watching a little TV, has anyone ever had a flew shot and could not go to sleep !! Damn it man

Morning, cold here, with snow tonight. Second cup of coffee now, just finished Blueberry pancakes.
Blueberry pancakes sounds good. Haven't done those in a while. I made this today...

C3A58D5F-020B-4FFA-A15B-B18B5CDDFED9.jpeg

It was 2am , fighting sleep all night
Never had that problem. But usually get them earlier in the day. Only ‘reaction’ I normally have is sore arm late evening or next morning. Although this year the actual stick hurt a bit. I normally don’t even feel that.

-
Back