Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
For sure. I figured that would happen. Right now, the one from last night is leading, it’s 6k more a year and local, but the one this am is 90 minutes away but more what I want to do long term.
Your EV should be good for that 90 minute commute, unless of course it snows. :rolleyes: Never snows round the farm :lol:

I'm considering a new hot rod of a different alphabetical genre. The one I'm looking at has a B Block in it and it still has the OE 2 bbl on it. I was raised by a man that raced at El Mirage Dry Lake with a flathead Ford with 6 Strombergs on it and 2 bbl hot rods are just not in my genetic makeup :rolleyes: . I started looking for alternative manifolds yesterday and found that the well known performance part suppliers don't seem to care for the B Blocks and the selection of manifolds is severely limited. Checking the manufacturers catalogs revealed the same until I got to Offenhauser :D and they have a more varied selection. Now to find a set of skinny head gaskets to bump the CR a little bit.

I'm considering a new hot rod of a different alphabetical genre. The one I'm looking at has a B Block in it and it still has the OE 2 bbl on it. I was raised by a man that raced at El Mirage Dry Lake with a flathead Ford with 6 Strombergs on it and 2 bbl hot rods are just not in my genetic makeup :rolleyes: . I started looking for alternative manifolds yesterday and found that the well known performance part suppliers don't seem to care for the B Blocks and the selection of manifolds is severely limited. Checking the manufacturers catalogs revealed the same until I got to Offenhauser :D and they have a more varied selection. Now to find a set of skinny head gaskets to bump the CR a little bit.
B block Mopar? Which engine? 350,361,383 or 400?

Morning, little warmer today 25 now high of 45. Dogs don't care as long as we go for a walk. Coffee is on at the farm.

I woke up to some escapees, Hemi and I got them busted Out of the woods and pushed them down into the low pasture. Then I used the famous MT bucket of grain trick trying to get them to follow me, staying down wind of course. Once they flanked me and got up wind I was busted. They knew there was no grain in the bucket! By then I had them in a corner so we got em out. Dang critters!

View attachment 1716011132
This is at the new place you have snow on the ground? We had 'sneet' before it turned to rain yesterday, but didn't amount to anything.

Here's to the Buffalo / Watertown lake-effect folks this week.

Screenshot_20221116_115122.jpg

Holley street dominator for the B is by far the best 4 barrel intake for a B.

Well, the Firebird is already kicking my ***. Sort of. Choke light issue, turns out alternator is bad. New one on the way…

-
Back