Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dinner is served!

B0B70B13-834B-47EC-B545-527F2901A566.jpeg

Chris, your old HR lady is likely part of a professional group called SHRM (Society of Human Resource Managers) At the very least regardless of what new HR lady does you should forward her very unprofessional note to both the VP of Ops or your President at your existing Company and copy your local SHRM representative and for good measure the Indiana Bureau of Labor and Industries. She will have several bad days in a row as a result. Perhaps she may even learn something.
Great minds think alike already done… I asked the CEO/Owner if this is how they treat employees that worked above their scheduled duties for no additional pay. Knowing the CEO, if he’s as honorable as he’s seemed, someone else will be job shopping

Anyway, I’ve made my decision to stick with a single 4 barrel. I have a pair of 750s that are nice, but I’m wondering if i should grab an 850-950 and see if that makes any difference when I go to the dyno

careful Karl might be tempted to tell us why they shaved his pelvic region when the plumber was making his entrance through his wrist :rolleyes: :lol:

If they can't get to it through the wrist, they go through the groin... :eek:

Lucky for me they were able to get it through the wrist.... :thumbsup:

Well got the 8 1/4 bolted back into the 70 Sport Satellite. Come middle of December we get to prep and pull it out of the Junkyard.

-
Back