Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I moved to another cafe by the river. Cafe Thoc. There are always a few pretty women here.kkkkkk
PXL_20221207_002129565~2.jpg

So I moved to another cafe by the river. Cafe Thoc. There are always a few pretty women here.kkkkkk
View attachment 1716019270
Was talking about you earlier today. My new NCOIC, his dad was an American soldier who married a Vietnamese girl after the fall of Saigon. His uncle and other family still live over there and he’s heading over for the first time with his mom next week

Was talking about you earlier today. My new NCOIC, his dad was an American soldier who married a Vietnamese girl after the fall of Saigon. His uncle and other family still live over there and he’s heading over for the first time with his mom next week
If he comes here, he will be amazed at Vietnam. Quite an interesting place

Fred, you can't be much older than I am if any at all. I'll be 66 next week. Kkkkk :lol:
A tad bit older than you but not by much. and I am in good shape I think just not interested in a young gal that's not my kids age. Could use a 60 year old gal with a cooking ability and loves old cars though. :thumbsup:

-
Back