Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And they are talking medical retirement?

So that makes sense
My CO didn’t know that medical was talking that. That offer was the day before our physical. They just opened a jump school here for Guard and Reserves and are trying to get people to be the test dummies.

worked on the old truck tonight and the wood scroll work behind the cab I'm trying to make look old and fit the old truck but so far not real happy with it. Any ideas would be great.

View attachment 1716019953
What’s it’s intended purpose? If it’s a bar, would cut outs about halfway thru the wood help to hold cans, cups etc?

So some good news, went to the dr last night, the pains I’m still dealing with in my sides are just muscle bruises and strains from the intense swelling of the blocked GI tract apparently.

worked on the old truck tonight and the wood scroll work behind the cab I'm trying to make look old and fit the old truck but so far not real happy with it. Any ideas would be great.

View attachment 1716019953
I have seen this done before, lay a nail on the surface, hit it with a hammer, do that in a few areas, on the perfect edges, lay a peice of hard wood on them and hit it with a hammer also, then take the hammer and hit the top in a few areas, even edges. Good luck :thumbsup:

I have seen this done before, lay a nail on the surface, hit it with a hammer, do that in a few areas, on the perfect edges, lay a peice of hard wood on them and hit it with a hammer also, then take the hammer and hit the top in a few areas, even edges. Good luck :thumbsup:
The oak is tuff and not easily dented but yep good idea thanks Mike.

The oak is tuff and not easily dented but yep good idea thanks Mike.
Your very welcome, if you have a chain handy, lay it on top and do the same thing, oak is tough, and you might hit a soft place and it does dent in nicely, a torch comes in handy to darken it, I love this kind of stuff :thumbsup:

Your very welcome, if you have a chain handy, lay it on top and do the same thing, oak is tough, and you might hit a soft place and it does dent in nicely, a torch comes in handy to darken it, I love this kind of stuff :thumbsup:
I got a torch and burnt the wood real good and my garage smells great after cooking a few boards. lol

So, I went into the Lotteria this afternoon to buy some more fried chicken for me to take to the cafe with me by the river. I want you all to check out the signage here. I'd like to know what executive approved that. I can't make heads or tails of it. Lol. Kkkkkkkkkk

PXL_20221209_050034085.jpg

PXL_20221209_050050761.jpg

PXL_20221209_050037687.MP.jpg

PXL_20221209_050040342.jpg

Good morning and a happy Friday to the working class here.
Haircut and gym time this morning and then off to Kansas City for Cheryl's lawyer's shing dig weekend...oh boy!!

Good Morning everyone. At work for a few hours then start the weekend. Time to pull the carbs off the Demon and get baselines.

-
Back