Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have to put a posty note on my forehead to remember anything.
Same here, my remembering chip started failing in my early 50es, at 64 I forget what I was looking at to eat and have to look at the menu again and again, not to mention what balls I am shooting :rofl:

imagejpeg_0(2).jpg

Oh man !!!!! Congratulations

One of the rear universal yoke bolts was a grade 2 with stacked washers :eek:

That has been corrected. The ball and trunnion is pretty tight now so took some effort to get it onto the output shaft studs but it finally went.

Getting closer!!

One of the rear universal yoke bolts was a grade 2 with stacked washers :eek:

That has been corrected. The ball and trunnion is pretty tight now so took some effort to get it onto the output shaft studs but it finally went.

Getting closer!!
Oh my !! Glad you fixed that, and I know the location and getting any of it in and done, they can be a pain.
Moving right along :thumbsup:

Glad ya got the driveline in I had a hard time doing mine with the Gear Vendor over drive and glad that part is done.
How long till your on the road?

It's a pushbutton Torqueflite so getting everything properly adjusted may eat my lunch.

Optimistically without breakage or failure.... shortest ... done this weekend.

Expectation... more like around the end of the month

Evening fellas" Damn, went to Ted's house after a Chiropractic appointment. I had some liquid therapy. I am half smoked! And what do I open when I get home? Check out the proof. (give me a minute to post the photo)

20221209_180557.jpg

Evening fellas" Damn, went to Ted's house after a Chiropractic appointment. I had some liquid therapy. I am half smoked! And what do I open when I get home? Check out the proof. (give me a minute to post the photo)

View attachment 1716020273
Holy buckets Boss! Don’t forget to drink some water this evening. I am sipping some EC small batch listening to Ronnie Milsap. Quiet up here

It's a pushbutton Torqueflite so getting everything properly adjusted may eat my lunch.

Optimistically without breakage or failure.... shortest ... done this weekend.

Expectation... more like around the end of the month
Never had to work on push button but bet it's a pain.

-
Back