Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh my, I had to Indian rig my tail gate till new clips get here.
Happy new years eve everyone!! Today is my mom's birthday, I will raise a few in her name very very soon.

Screenshot_20221228-151415_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221228-151441_Gallery.jpg

FB_IMG_1672501702388.jpg

Yeah. You'll want some horsepower and a decent sized blade. I'd watch for an older, cast iron saw with a good sized deck and fence
Well I’m tempted to set up the old belt drive tractor saw. Big *** blade that you drive down the length of the log

Here’s my table saw. Bought new a very long time ago. Has held up well. The Dewalt on the floor is a beast. 12” compound… Got that shortly before I built the deck 12ish years ago.

CBBC194C-CA71-4F13-AE03-BE3FB887747B.jpeg

Here’s my table saw. Bought new a very long time ago. Has held up well. The Dewalt on the floor is a beast. 12” compound… Got that shortly before I built the deck 12ish years ago.

View attachment 1716028985
That's nice set up.
You have an outfeed support for ripping?

Chris has to figure out some stuff first.
Stuff like size and length of the lumber or boards, and the raw material.
Then he can figure blade and fence needs, outfeed distance, etc and that may narrow the options quite a bit.

Then his work space. Does it need to move outside? stay outside? in a dry heated space?
Those solid cast iron tops like my old one are nice are nice but rust in enviroment where there's condensation.

View attachment 1716028985
My grandfather had one very similar to that. I wanted to buy it and the belt sander at the estate auction but missed when they auctioned those off.

That's nice set up.
You have an outfeed support for ripping?

Chris has to figure out some stuff first.
Stuff like size and length of the lumber or boards, and the raw material.
Then he can figure blade and fence needs, outfeed distance, etc and that may narrow the options quite a bit.

Then his work space. Does it need to move outside? stay outside? in a dry heated space?
Those solid cast iron tops like my old one are nice are nice but rust in enviroment where there's condensation.
Probably outside

Went to my kids house chased the grand kids around, fed them sweets and left before the sugar took affect.
That's what grand pa's do so I'm keeping up with family standards.
Time for a drink now I'm home so cheers all.

Holy smokes. Anyone watching this Michigan TCU game? (I have it on the radio)

44 points scored in the 3rd quarter. Michigan comeback from down 19 to down 3

-
Back