Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It is gong back as close to factory as I can. Just a pushbutton slant for the wife. Believe it or not only has 5 K on it just PA rot and mice killed it.

Depends on how transparent the color is but 1 gallon did my car inside and out.
Vibrant Green.

C0195FBC-F03B-446C-B9B9-7998A8F38693.jpeg

It is ripped apart right now only thing bolted in is the rear. Took the lower QP off and the tail panel to change them. Have them but would prob screw the alignment of the trunk up doing it so goes to Matt he does great work. Have him do the rocker panels also when it is down there. Some stuff I will not touch. Tell you what was expensive the lower QP patches. Laysons only. Good quality but $250 each!

Agreed! And will help hide any small imperfections also.
Thanks!! It’s a TCP urethane Base/ Clear system. Plan is to go with a black etching primer once all the welding and bare metal work done, then a high build grey, with a white primer sealer after block work. Then the color. Then the clear.

I have all that.

I just need to get it going lol.

You can get deals on the durablock sets through TPI. Still have to buy the longer block. Think it is TPI they sell blast cabinets and compressors also.

Thanks!! It’s a TCP urethane Base/ Clear system. Plan is to go with a black etching primer once all the welding and bare metal work done, then a high build grey, with a white primer sealer after block work. Then the color. Then the clear.

I have all that.

I just need to get it going lol.
Epoxy primer is in my book the best rather than etch primer for bare metal.

On tool I have that is great is a pneumatic board sander.
I do all my mud and blocking by hand my arms and hands get sore using an air file.
Kinda weird I would think the hand sanding would be harder on me.

I use it for knocking stuff down then block sand. Saves a lot of time for me. Just a loud mother! And sucks air for sure!

-
Back