Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Craig/Willie, I am contemplating putting a small Team together to accompany power tour and provide security in hotel parking lots. In theory we would accompany tour and post at one hotel or two depending on how many guys we get. We rotate watch/sleep/driving duties. We would only be responsible once the cars are static at hotel, trailer, chase rig or car all pays the same. We charge a daily fee per rig. Are either of you two interested? Between us we surely know a couple of old fat retired guys that are handy to have around. I am just kind of evolving the idea at this point. Not satisfied I want to mess with it yet. We would have to charge a pretty tall price in my mind To make it worth it.
John, Craig, and crew

John Craig and crew.jpg

NHRA is going to have to change the name on the first Pomona race this season. By the end of March the snow on the San Gabriel Mtns. will probly be gone :lol: so Winter Nationals won't be very appropriate. End of March? Let's see. Ahhh, The Windy Nationals since that's when Windy Season gets to SoCal. The car haulers can get their pitted paint look on as they cross the Mojave in the Spring dust storms to get there :lol:

Looking around for ignition stuff. Man I have noticed the prices just keep rising say 70% over a year ago.

Matt said the cuda will be the first in to his new shop to hang the panels. That will be a big push on it. I think I have everything for it just the seat covers are needed. Only nice thing about having a car apart forever. You collect the parts. Still need to get one part from TMM.

Matt said the cuda will be the first in to his new shop to hang the panels. That will be a big push on it. I think I have everything for it just the seat covers are needed. Only nice thing about having a car apart forever. You collect the parts. Still need to get one part from TMM.
What's that you need? Oh I remember.

Man motor is rebuilt, trans re sealed, new hard lines, new brakes al around with NOS drums. Really just body work and a windshield if I can find one. I want a origional tinted one the new ones use the dot matrix crap on them.

Good move I know I'm glad my car is done I thought it was ridiculous paying 1,200 for a gallon of base color when I bought it over 3 years ago.
I am using single stage. Got it from my buddy at Sherwin Williams. 120 a gallon. Bought two since I am spraying the interior also. The thinners are more than the paint!

Hey Craig/Willie, I am contemplating putting a small Team together to accompany power tour and provide security in hotel parking lots. In theory we would accompany tour and post at one hotel or two depending on how many guys we get. We rotate watch/sleep/driving duties. We would only be responsible once the cars are static at hotel, trailer, chase rig or car all pays the same. We charge a daily fee per rig. Are either of you two interested? Between us we surely know a couple of old fat retired guys that are handy to have around. I am just kind of evolving the idea at this point. Not satisfied I want to mess with it yet. We would have to charge a pretty tall price in my mind To make it worth it.
As an MP, you know I’m down.

It’ll depend on the states they chose, Illinois, we can’t carry anything there.

-
Back