Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

I dislike the Steelers in general because they beat my team in their first Super Bowl, petty I know and it really was the refs. I dislike Tomlin because I believe he intentionally interfered with this play then smiled about it.

Can't watch it Mitch, I click on video to listen and it go to this second picture.
Good evening.

Screenshot_20230102-062517_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230102-062502_Chrome.jpg

Going to be a nasty day here, tornadoes, 100 percent thunder and rain.. 70 today so I guess thats the reason..

Stay safe up there on the Hill Mike
I sure will, I bet I will have a bunch of windfall to pickup, well, more to pick up because I have not had a good day to be walking around under trees yet, memikie knows better then get under these trees when the wind is blowing

Can't watch it Mitch, I click on video to listen and it go to this second picture.
Good evening.

View attachment 1716029656

View attachment 1716029657
Maybe you don't have Google. You should be able to click on the picture after you see it and see the video.Maybe you don't have Google. You should be able to click on the picture after you see it and see the video. Repeated twice huh ????

Morning guys been shopping on Marketplace this morning.
Kids are still here leave early Thursday morning for Florida.
The oldest 9-year-old granddaughters go back to school tomorrow.
Great visit!!

Morning guys been shopping on Marketplace this morning.
Kids are still here leave early Thursday morning for Florida.
Great visit!!
Safe travels to your kids, glad you had a good visit. Whatcha looking for on Marketplace, anything particular?

Morning guys been shopping on Marketplace this morning. For more grandkids
The origional ones are Kids still here leave early Thursday morning for Florida.
Great visit!!
:thumbsup: :rofl:

Hey Craig/Willie, I am contemplating putting a small Team together to accompany power tour and provide security in hotel parking lots. In theory we would accompany tour and post at one hotel or two depending on how many guys we get. We rotate watch/sleep/driving duties. We would only be responsible once the cars are static at hotel, trailer, chase rig or car all pays the same. We charge a daily fee per rig. Are either of you two interested? Between us we surely know a couple of old fat retired guys that are handy to have around. I am just kind of evolving the idea at this point. Not satisfied I want to mess with it yet. We would have to charge a pretty tall price in my mind To make it worth it.

Morning!
-11°C this morning. Not terrible. Excited to get back into shop and start hacking some steel to make the cab fit better. And try to make it steerable.

Hey Craig/Willie, I am contemplating putting a small Team together to accompany power tour and provide security in hotel parking lots. In theory we would accompany tour and post at one hotel or two depending on how many guys we get. We rotate watch/sleep/driving duties. We would only be responsible once the cars are static at hotel, trailer, chase rig or car all pays the same. We charge a daily fee per rig. Are either of you two interested? Between us we surely know a couple of old fat retired guys that are handy to have around. I am just kind of evolving the idea at this point. Not satisfied I want to mess with it yet. We would have to charge a pretty tall price in my mind To make it worth it.
Sounds like a good idea. Do all the math and make sure your costs are covered. :thumbsup:

I just looked at the beach weather. Looks like there is some sort of precipitation about 100 miles out to sea still. It is chilly, 39° out there.

-
Back