Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bill and I were racing the Baja Bug I used to drive at the winter/daytime race in Barstow, I drove, Bill was my co-pilot. Same class as this one

View attachment 1716029535 The whole class had to be painted white because white paint was cheaper :lol: . Car ran great, even after clobbering a big rock I warned Bill about, too dusty to pick it out. We heard a big CLANG but nothing happened. We pulled into our pit shortly after to get it checked. That rock bent the edge of the rim so far they could not get the lug wrench on one of the bolts :lol:
LOL bent it good. sure was the good old days.

First crap of the new year. It was a real stinker.

Beam me up scotty.jpg

My fridge is not keeping temp... I think the condenser fan is not working... :BangHead:

I feel like Chris... :rolleyes:

Happy New year if i didnt say it already!
Was a long difficult productive day! Considering it didnt start offq very promising. Took a tumble 3 steps out of the house this morning…

46C7BE0F-E81B-49DF-B416-A90B5C753BB7.jpeg

OK...I dread asking this..

Both 273s.

One is dated 6. - 3 - 65
The other is 2 - 4 - 65

Are the blocks the same?
Is the 5 just "missing" off the other?

Screenshot_20230101_215657_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230101_215806_Facebook.jpg

If you are at Wal Mart grab one of these breakfast pizza's. They have a biscuit and gravy crust. Frickin' delicious!

20230101_202531.jpg

OK...I dread asking this..

Both 273s.

One is dated 6. - 3 - 65
The other is 2 - 4 - 65

Are the blocks the same?
Is the 5 just "missing" off the other?

View attachment 1716029596

View attachment 1716029597

The 2-4-65 block is for the 65 model year...

The 6-3-65 is on the cusp and could be for the late 65 model year or the first run of the 66 model year...

If it is for the early 66 model year, it may have a few "updates" that they made...

But they should be the same for the most part.... Most likely they are just different mold cavities...

1:51 am. I was so tired i went to bed early. Couldnt go back to sleep. So now im watching another shop build a studebaker truck. They are a couple hours west from where i live. Im almost starting to sense a challenge coming up.

Morning all.

Stayed up too late watching Sunday Night Football. I'm not necessarily a Steelers fan but I think Mike Tomlin is a class act.

-
Back