Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@Princess Valiant 2 things, There is a /6 Gold Duster in the junkyard I pull cars out of. I saw your Gold Duster profile pic. The other is, are you considering going to the No Name Nationals this year? Interested to see if you are going o continue with your channel or if you were thinking of attending as a spectator. It was a blast last year and should be the same this year.

So as most of you know I am coming back to America with my girl at the end of March. She bought this 2020 Mercedes-Benz C200 3 years ago against my wishes. Since we will be in America for quite a while we decided that we will sell the car back to the Benz dealer. Bought it for 1 billion 500 million, sold it back to them for 1 billion VND. Which is great because it has 33,000 km on it and she has wrecked it five times. Lol :rofl:
View attachment 1716041006
That looks similar to mine but I'm guessing by the roof line that one looks like a 4 door. The front bumper and for sure the headlights are different because mine doesn't have that LED strip on the top of the headlight.

I have not warmed up to MB enough to have learned the difference between the classes. I think the C class are the sporty ones but I don't know. The S class seems like the heavy cars.

@Princess Valiant 2 things, There is a /6 Gold Duster in the junkyard I pull cars out of. I saw your Gold Duster profile pic. The other is, are you considering going to the No Name Nationals this year? Interested to see if you are going o continue with your channel or if you were thinking of attending as a spectator. It was a blast last year and should be the same this year.
I don't even have a gold duster but I like that ad. I just changed it because I got tired of my old avatar.

I have not heard anything about the no name nationals yet. It would be worth going to meet bad tree productions Jeremy. The other guy Blake gets boring and whiney with the **** he goes on and on about but the videos with Jeremy are always awesome because that guy is badass. Jaybo always seems to have the good tech advice. Altogether they are a great channel. I watch the one of their mini power tour over and over.

I like your latest with your kid buying duddies car. Pure entertainment.

I'm not going to continue with a channel, it's too much work to make a high quality channel and I just don't have time.

I don't even have a gold duster but I like that ad. I just changed it because I got tired of my old avatar.

I have not heard anything about the no name nationals yet. It would be worth going to meet bad tree productions Jeremy. The other guy Blake gets boring and whiney with the **** he goes on and on about but the videos with Jeremy are always awesome because that guy is badass. Jaybo always seems to have the good tech advice. Altogether they are a great channel. I watch the one of their mini power tour over and over.

I like your latest with your kid buying duddies car. Pure entertainment.

I'm not going to continue with a channel, it's too much work to make a high quality channel and I just don't have time.
September 21-23. I can understand that on the channel. There are a lot of really good Mopar channels that have come about lately from the No Name Nationals. It was fun doing the video with Duddie, he was so great with the boys. Blake is either you love him or you dont, not much middle ground. We are building the 360 magnum that will be in the "Valiant Effort" this time at home. I will be using it as a mule motor for a while until the boys get the floor pans and suspension work finished.

September 21-23. I can understand that on the channel. There are a lot of really good Mopar channels that have come about lately from the No Name Nationals. It was fun doing the video with Duddie, he was so great with the boys. Blake is either you love him or you dont, not much middle ground. We are building the 360 magnum that will be in the "Valiant Effort" this time at home. I will be using it as a mule motor for a while until the boys get the floor pans and suspension work finished.
That's way too far to plan, I'm still planning the summer.

I got my summer vacation on my mind and my mind on my summer vacation.

Underway at 0425 for the Florida Keys. Have to make it around in one shot as the keys area is a protected area and we are not allowed to jack up anywhere near there. should be back in the Gulf of Mexico in a couple days.

Underway at 0425 for the Florida Keys. Have to make it around in one shot as the keys area is a protected area and we are not allowed to jack up anywhere near there. should be back in the Gulf of Mexico in a couple days.
Mornin Stephen!

30 degrees and sunny to start the day warming up to 37 but sunny. Will have a fire going in fireplace today as I watch the games. Deep frying some garlic pepper chicken wings, think the wife got some chip/dip.

The Keys? I thought yall were takin the scenic route around Cape Horn. LOL

Morning!
-30 again this morning. Going to be a rough week temp wise. Oh well. Next sat will be back around 0° or 32° for you southern folk.
So ya, Studebaker is staying in all week hoping to drive it out by friday.

Morning!
-30 again this morning. Going to be a rough week temp wise. Oh well. Next sat will be back around 0° or 32° for you southern folk.
So ya, Studebaker is staying in all week hoping to drive it out by friday.
Brrr! Got to be getting near the end of the cold for you I'd think.

Good morning everyone, looking forward to today, Granddaughters 16th birthday today, hope this rain we have been getting for the last 20 hours has moved out.
I am moving much better this morning, but still being very careful and constantly staying aware of it.
My son had it better growing up then I did, and watched my son prepare my granddaughters car for a surprise today made me proud.

20230128_173714.jpg

20230128_171700.jpg

Good morning everyone, looking forward to today, Granddaughters 16th birthday today, hope this rain we have been getting for the last 20 hours has moved out.
I am moving much better this morning, but still being very careful and constantly staying aware of it.
My son had it better growing up then I did, and watched my son prepare my granddaughters car for a surprise today made me proud.

View attachment 1716041059

View attachment 1716041060
Good stuff, have a Great Day! Wish I had grand kids, maybe someday.

Actually been awake a couple hours. Slept good for near 5 hours. Usually go back to sleep for an hour or 2, but couldn't today. Good thing it's not a work day,
Hmmmm....Did you write those words or is it a song of some sort?
Could be...
I know that song !! But for the life of me I can't bring it up in my mind :BangHead:

-
Back