Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Congratulations @ZMan67S. Your boys picked a good night to break Cincy's streak.
Needed these haha!!

nc_ohc=5hPgO1ud2h8AX__Hgkp&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-4.jpg

I can’t stand listening to Romo, so I paused the live stream for about 10-15 second and turn the radio on, seems to make the radio and tv close enough to match each other.
Here the radio is a play behind. I just watched in silence when Bengals had the ball.

The AFC game was everything the NFC game was not. What a nail biter. Just two amazing teams. Glad I watched the whole thing, it was a great game regardless of who won or officiating. But man Romo has a serious bias as an announcer. Games like that always make you glad you were in the arena. Think Teddy quote!

Here the radio is a play behind. I just watched in silence when Bengals had the ball.
If you run Sirius XM, it’s typically pretty close. And something, it’s ahead of the TV. But that’s rare.

I’ll say this, that Eagles D is much better than the Bengals D. And their OL is much better than the Bengals. Hopefully the Super Bowl won’t be a snooze fest

Think Teddy quote!

That's Teddy Roosevelt for those that are wondering...

Had to search to find the quote:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

I’ll say this, that Eagles D is much better than the Bengals D. And their OL is much better than the Bengals. Hopefully the Super Bowl won’t be a snooze fest
The AFC is always stronger than the NFC. We have two weeks to prepare and always show up to play.
One out of two Super Bowl wins the last three years five AFC Championship games in a row not bad.
Hurts is slow did you see him?? I remember him when he played at Oklahoma.
They held the fourth team QB to a touchdown...wow.
Our one legged QB beat the favorite team hobbling around without his two top receivers still throws 326 yards.
Not too worried it won't be a snooze.

Last edited:
The AFC is always stronger than the NFC. We have two weeks to prepare and always show up to play.
One out of two Super Bowl wins the last three years five AFC Championship games in a row not bad.
Hurts is slow did you see him?? I remember him when he played at Oklahoma.
They held the fourth team QB to a touchdown...wow.
Our one legged QB beat the favorite team hobbling around without his two top receivers.
Not too worried it won't be a snooze.
Mahomes has had a lot of ankle injuries. I have mad respect for that dude. He plays thru it. Most QBs are whinny little bitches and can’t play after a hang nail.

That said. I wonder just how much longer he can keep doing that. Eventually those tolls will catch up to him

We beat the 49ners this year at their place 44-23. We let the B team play most of the fourth quarter and gave up a couple touchdowns.
The Chiefs have been to two Super Bowls in the last three years winning one. That experience right there gives them an advantage.
It will be a game to watch.

Last edited:
The concert was great. I'll never see Pink Floyd for real so this was a good second choice.

20230129_202800.jpg

20230129_191309.jpg

Morning!
Yup, still in the -30’s. I hate it. Change of plans, have to go to wpg to get kid’s car running. Dumbass didnt plug it in and then tried starting it. Ran battery down and now its likely frozen. So buy a new one and go install it. Roadside (caa) only offers 4 free service calls and then try to renew membership. I’d get my brother to go help, but he’s an idiot.

We beat the 49ners this year at their place 44-23. We let the B team play most of the fourth quarter and gave up a couple touchdowns.
The Chiefs have been to two Super Bowls in the last three years winning one. That right there gives them an advantage.
It will be a game to watch.
Yeah very true. but let’s not forget, the Chiefs lost to the crappy Colts… so I wouldn’t put much stake in past game performances.

Morning!
Yup, still in the -30’s. I hate it. Change of plans, have to go to wpg to get kid’s car running. Dumbass didnt plug it in and then tried starting it. Ran battery down and now its likely frozen. So buy a new one and go install it. Roadside (caa) only offers 4 free service calls and then try to renew membership. I’d get my brother to go help, but he’s an idiot.

Well there's a morning howdy. Sorry for the extra mileage Frank....

Good morning everyone. 5⁰ this am. Had a good weekend with mom. With her health failing, I am going to have to push to see how to get her back up to Alaska this summer to see my brother and the grandkids. She can't travel alone, so i will try my best to make it happen.

Well it looks like the Super Bowl will be the Refs and the Eagles....UH I mean Chiefs and the Eagles....Go Steelers! :rofl:

-
Back