Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I was reading some in the old pushbutton forum, some posters saying that using a stick to hold down the pushbuttons, held them in too far and would behave similarly to yours. Not sure how that’s possible
Yeah, I'm not sure how "Having your assistant firmly hold the R button" is at all dissimilar to using a prop to hold it in the same position (?)

Regardless, when I get back I'm just going to reset and rework it. Sucks to drain 9 quarts of fluid but I'd rather have a full view than guess on engagement and position. In retrospect I would STRONGLY advise anyone doing a full install and fluid exchange to drop the pan and watch the cable connection and movement through the gears to include engagement of the neutral safety switch BEFORE adding fluid (I'm an idiot for missing that :realcrazy:).

Yeah, I'm not sure how "Having your assistant firmly hold the R button" is at all dissimilar to using a prop to hold it in the same position (?)

Regardless, when I get back I'm just going to reset and rework it. Sucks to drain 9 quarts of fluid but I'd rather have a full view than guess on engagement and position. In retrospect I would STRONGLY advise anyone doing a full install and fluid exchange to drop the pan and watch the cable connection and movement through the gears to include engagement of the neutral safety switch BEFORE adding fluid (I'm an idiot for missing that :realcrazy:).
That’s where having an assistant during the cable adjustment helps. Granted I’m in the same boat as you, one man show

My work schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday. And I can say with little hesitation. Having Mondays off feels so right.

Well men, Generator is pulled back out, hit the key and she fired right off, 7 gallon tank is full next to it, 31 here and drizzling, but wife and I are ready.

@toolmanmike undelete it do we can all see
Sorry, no. There's probably 25 or more deleted posts. The guy seems to piss everybody off. He's from Canada and wants a 1 barrel carb for his car. He doesn't want used or rebuilt will only accept a new one and he doesn't want to pay the extra to ship it from the USA. . When members try to help him he turns negative and throws a tantrum. He started a leaf spring thread that went the same direction only that was about paying shipping across the border. He's on my watch list now.

Last edited:
What an awesome day!
Avalanche dead. Grab battery from shop and plunk it in. If you have never handled bolts that are frozen to -35°celcius let me describe it. It feels like picking up a red hot bolt,at least that first milisecond before you realize its too hot and drop it. Fingers get numb, ears start burning as i was too dumb to put on a hat. Ya. Good times. Wifes car started though. Got Chevy running, bought a new battery for kids car and proceeded out onto highway. Get into city, keys are missing. Thats a bonus right there!
Turns out someone tried to jump the battery last night and forgot to give them back. Rounded up keys and the fob, from two different addresses. Yup, planning. Goes a long way. Short story long, got car running and promptly returned home so 7:00 am until almost 3:00 pm. I’m done. I hate winter

Sorry, no. There's probably 25 or more deleted posts. The guy seems to piss everybody off. He's from Canada and wants a 1 barrel carb for his car. He doesn't want used or rebuilt will only accept a new one. When members try to help him he turns negative and throws a tantrum. He started a leaf spring thread that went the same direction only that was about paying shipping across the border. He's on my watch list now.
Some kinda special. Must be from a cold province and his brain is freezed.

Sorry, no. There's probably 25 or more deleted posts. The guy seems to piss everybody off. He's from Canada and wants a 1 barrel carb for his car. He doesn't want used or rebuilt will only accept a new one and he doesn't want to pay the extra to ship it from the USA. . When members try to help him he turns negative and throws a tantrum. He started a leaf spring thread that went the same direction only that was about paying shipping across the border. He's on my watch list now.
I was being facetious lol

Yep! He has ran several of us off multiple threads. He is a great one for the ignore tab!

-
Back