Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And with the crowd noise it happened more than once. Look at the video the two DB's and receiver heard the whistle. Any ref can blow the play dead. How many times have you seen a good field goal made just to learn the ref blew it dead with a timeout. It's football it happens frequently.
Oh I know. I’m just saying I can understand why they’re upset about it. Not agreeing with them being upset. I could careless lol

Yep Nat. gas isn't as good as LP FYI One cubic foot (ft3) of natural gas contains 1,030 BTUs and one cubic foot of propane gas contains 2,516 BTUs, giving propane about twice the energy content of natural gas.
But, the furnace is orificed to the same BTU output. 100,000 BTUs is 100,000 BTUs regardles of the type of gas.

18 degrees and freezing rain. Perfect day to train and experiment with red dot on pistol. No issues at all, of course lots of operator error! Equipment was great, red dot technology has come a long way!

D11BA1D0-0626-4A7E-85E7-3E292CB5DD0F.jpeg

My Son, you would have to check to see if your furnace is the same physical size as a higher BTU furnace, otherwise it would be over fired.
Look who we dug out of the lurk....Good Morning Dad

18 degrees and freezing rain. Perfect day to train and experiment with red dot on pistol. No issues at all, of course lots of operator error! Equipment was great, red dot technology has come a long way!

View attachment 1716042089
Yes sir, you got a handle on that pistol, good shooting on both targets, 12 shots each ?

anyone know if 68-70 B body k member fore and aft mounting holes are the same as 68+ A body? I know the width measurement should be wider for the B body, but what about the other holes?

Yes sir, you got a handle on that pistol, good shooting on both targets, 12 shots each ?
Dunno! I stuffed rounds into magazine til I couldn’t. Hands were very numb and did not work good! Note to self pre load mags for cold weather practice. O wait that kind of defeats the purpose! Arghh!

Dunno! I stuffed rounds into magazine til I couldn’t. Hands were very numb and did not work good! Note to self pre load mags for cold weather practice. O wait that kind of defeats the purpose! Arghh!
I guess I have never did my walk threw exercises in real cold weather, got to do that some time. Its been nearing 3 weeks, I like to shoot a clip of 12 about every 3 months to stay familiar.

I just got a message of a possible barrel pick for our group. it looks like a Yellowstone pick.

anyone know if 68-70 B body k member fore and aft mounting holes are the same as 68+ A body? I know the width measurement should be wider for the B body, but what about the other holes?
I’ll dig out the chassis manual hang on

Got my rad support figured out, even have room for a fan maybe. Probably a direct driven one. dont know if there is room for the clutch. Or electric. Lots of room for that.

Beautiful day for a space launch :D Shoulda wore my Uggs, SpaceX changed the launch time and didn't tell there media peeps. Had to sit in the icey truck for 15 minutes longer than planned :lol: 49 more spy satellites headed for orbit :lol: Yeah, there was ice on the Express this morning, again :lol:

sorry fellas. I just made this sign and needed to send it somewhere to save it.

Untitled presentation.jpg

Go into shed searching for that perfect piece to hold a/c condensor. Yup! Found one! Then go back and look for flat stock 4” wide. Yup, got that too! Awsome im not spending extra time bending steel for brackets. Or making real long cuts. Rad support is almost done! A/C condenser fits nice.

Go into shed searching for that perfect piece to hold a/c condensor. Yup! Found one! Then go back and look for flat stock 4” wide. Yup, got that too! Awsome im not spending extra time bending steel for brackets. Or making real long cuts. Rad support is almost done! A/C condenser fits nice.
Outstanding, glad your having a good day up there

-
Back