Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm done for the day. Plumber came and not near as bad as we thought. He can use a preexisting vent pipe and cut about 20 feet of concreate. That will save me some $$. I got a budget we aren't like the Bailey bank here. :lol:

@halifaxhops

Passing this along on behalf of Wolfie

1675286341145.png

I'm done for the day. Plumber came and not near as bad as we thought. He can use a preexisting vent pipe and cut about 20 feet of concreate. That will save me some $$. I got a budget we aren't like the Bailey bank here. :lol:
That bank is so overdrawn I am lead carpenter, plumber and electrician!

Dogs went nuts a little while ago. Est pics I could get they wouldn’t let me close to the window.

834BE601-C1D5-4FF2-9DEE-6E7EC72D1685.jpeg

35C5A6D9-0E7E-43AE-9E79-C82DAA33501C.jpeg

769C5FB8-CBEC-4B8D-A76F-C51D760C25D7.jpeg

922F04D5-F4C9-4FB9-A7C3-C484971836E4.jpeg

Well today wasnt very productive. Steering column isnt sitting how i want, the dash has such an odd shape, nothing wants to sit right. Wrong angle, too long and u-joint doesent line up. If i had put the cab a little further forward it would have worked out.

Got a little more done on Gladys. Cut my finger dang near to the BONE on the flex fan yesterday. Deadgummit. I sure hope this cam and lifters breaks in right. Dammit all.

Mulies

They in your area often or is big snow driving them onto the plain?
I went down our drive to explore the county road and check ice situation and ran into a small herd down low as well. I was in 4wd and going very slow so they just ambled off into the ravine. Not a care in the world.Weather is making them act wonky.

So we eat pizza once a month and rotate between several mom and pops and the chains. Man has pizza even gotten expensive. 21 bucks for a large at papa John’s. Same pizza the last time we ordered from that same store, 9/25/2022, was 14.99. No coupons.

So we eat pizza once a month and rotate between several mom and pops and the chains. Man has pizza even gotten expensive. 21 bucks for a large at papa John’s. Same pizza the last time we ordered from that same store, 9/25/2022, was 14.99. No coupons.
PaPa Murphy's has medium 2 topping for $6.99. It's a special right now.

Got a little more done on Gladys. Cut my finger dang near to the BONE on the flex fan yesterday. Deadgummit. I sure hope this cam and lifters breaks in right. Dammit all.
Oh no Rusty. I cut into my thumb deep on a stainless flex fan. I was holding the fan at the hub and the wrench slipped in my other hand. It cut right through the web between my thumb and pointer finger. It bled like a stuck hog!

PaPa Murphy's has medium 2 topping for $6.99. It's a special right now.
We got dozens of pizza shops between the two towns we live between but I don’t think we have a Papa Murphys. Cheapest around here is Little Caesars and it’s nasty greasy

We got dozens of pizza shops between the two towns we live between but I don’t think we have a Papa Murphys. Cheapest around here is Little Caesars and it’s nasty greasy
Yep, probably not. You should check out a franchise and open one.

1675295870396.png

I had to fire my contractor. I can't stick to budget, I show up late or not at all, I like to drink on the job, I get distracted easy. It' no wonder I had to let me go.
Same with my mechanic! He also spends a lot of time on his phone and making youtube videos..

I had to fire my contractor. I can't stick to budget, I show up late or not at all, I like to drink on the job, I get distracted easy. It' no wonder I had to let me go.
**** Terry I fired myself many times and still show up for work.

-
Back