Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not to rub it in, but sunny and 92° everyday here. Hope it's a little warmer than you guys when I get home.

We had some cold spells, but otherwise this Winter was a non-event. Didn’t even run a snow blower. After tomorrow we are looking ats 50s to 60s every day through the end of March. We have been hit with a Noreaster in the first week of April, but not likely

We had some cold spells, but otherwise this Winter was a non-event. Didn’t even run a snow blower. After tomorrow we are looking ats 50s to 60s every day through the end of March. We have been hit with a Noreaster in the first week of April, but not likely
Morning Keith, Turned out we have a bad winter here got 3 feet of snow on the ground and they shut all the roads down in about half the State yesterday.
Snow drifts blocking the roads some 4 feet tall.

I know we've kicked around the whole extra transmission cooler question here before... not that you 4 speeders care :rolleyes:

Thoughts? I'm picking up the 904 (again) tomorrow morning.

@lkopaska ??

So, what if someone had a set of long ram manifolds and ran a small production (like Pontiac GTP V6) READ CHEAP. supercharger under each carb? Maybe?? Could use a couple carrier bearings and shaft to line up belts.

I know we've kicked around the whole extra transmission cooler question here before... not that you 4 speeders care :rolleyes:

Thoughts? I'm picking up the 904 (again) tomorrow morning.

@lkopaska ??
Extra as in run through the normal radiator and then through a separate cooler?

Yes. In - line

My understanding is that the radiator tank is actually intended to warm the fluid to the same temperature as the coolant and engine....
I always kind of wondered bout that myself.. i'm not sure what the optimal temp of trans fluid should be though..

I always kind of wondered bout that myself.. i'm not sure what the optimal temp of trans fluid should be though..

Research is something like 190 - 230 ish???? I'd have to go back and verify my source.

Stock I wouldn't think to .. they ran without them for decades.

But, mild build on the engine. Higher stall torque converter and shift kit.... Maybe??

Research is something like 190 - 230 ish???? I'd have to go back and verify my source.

Stock I wouldn't think to .. they ran without them for decades.

But, mild build on the engine. Higher stall torque converter and shift kit.... Maybe??
I don't see why it would hurt, into the rad, out to the aftermarket cooler.. i had planned to do that myself honestly.. although i'm sure i would do it backwards cause i'm stupid :)

-
Back