Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Another good morning from your member memike, hope its a good one for all.
I loaded up my 66 bucket seats and drove one hour one way to my apolstreee man, might have them back by the weekend, he said I cought him on a slow month, new foam, and covered in two tone.
Today my oldest will be coming over, spring break for him (teacher) to lend a hand on anything I need help with, so I am sure my brakes will be bled and complete, then let him install water hoses to radiator and heater as I custom fit new engine wiring harness to my ECU and coil.
Looking forward to spending time with memike jr.Jr. fellow setting on the right, fellow on the left is son number 2 Creed, at George Rays drag strip, blessed in the man on the hill

FB_IMG_1541950700335.jpg

At 6am, 44 degrees and scattered showers, today's high will be that temp most of the day.
So here is to a good one for all.
Enjoy life like someone left the gate open men !!

FB_IMG_1596370908815.jpg

Gear vendor overdrive. Makes 323 gears 271 gears! While cruising...
I have 3 center sections just for this type of issue. 8.75 is easy, got it down to just about an hour to swap. 2.91, 3.23, and 3.91 to choose from. What rear axle do you have? What gears now?

I have 3 center sections just for this type of issue. 8.75 is easy, got it down to just about an hour to swap. 2.91, 3.23, and 3.91 to choose from. What rear axle do you have? What gears now?
I'm jealous.. i'm just trying to find 1 center section still :)

If your asking me also, 2.87 sure grip 8 1/4 , road gears for my 360 to begin with.

Sounds like my first years doing body work and chopping a top on an old truck. It was a bit off and to much bondo. lol
Looks like i may be buying a pre-chopped truck. To finish. Thinking stretching doors and cab to add to the mess.

Morning!
-16°, almost 0°f. Global warming my ***.
Toyota sienna awd for a rear wheel bearing today. Have to do the microphone setup and road test to figure it out. May need to make a video for that. I have been servicing that one from new, brakes, sliding door actuator and now 1 wheel bearing. Not bad for 8 years.

Looks like rain all morning here but at least I ain’t got to shovel it! We punted and hired a guy that does tile for a living to lay the tile in the house, we have just north of twenty thousand pounds of tile to lay. We are using all ceramic tile so thin coat mortar then lay tile space grout rinse and repeat. I got nine pallets of it staged in the garage. Each box weighs 62 pounds. Simply put I am not man enough physically to haul each box over and work on my hands and knees to lay it.

Looks like rain all morning here but at least I ain’t got to shovel it! We punted and hired a guy that does tile for a living to lay the tile in the house, we have just north of twenty thousand pounds of tile to lay. We are using all ceramic tile so thin coat mortar then lay tile space grout rinse and repeat. I got nine pallets of it staged in the garage. Each box weighs 62 pounds. Simply put I am not man enough physically to haul each box over and work on my hands and knees to lay it.
Don't blame ya John even having good knees would be hard.

Yep, done it for 4 years myself, 1 year as a helper, 3 years of setting tile in hospitals, schools and homes, very hard work, I laid my kitchen and living room myself, took me three weeks, a section at a time, turned out very nice.
Just keeping thin set mixed for a layer is a bunch, but it will keep a helper busy because he/she keeps till supplied and buckets clean. Yep, smart move cousin

Yep, done it for 4 years myself, 1 year as a helper, 3 years of setting tile in hospitals, schools and homes, very hard work, I laid my kitchen and living room myself, took me three weeks, a section at a time, turned out very nice.
Just keeping thin set mixed for a layer is a bunch, but it will keep a helper busy because he/she keeps till supplied and buckets clean. Yep, smart move cousin
Never tried doing tile must be kinda like laying bricks I'm guessing.

Hemi said it was ok with a stranger in the house?? Better give the crew treats to give her...:lol:

They are showing up with four guys and said it will take just under two weeks to complete. One guy is designated solely to mixing thin set all day and feeding the guy that is laying. I figured having never laid ceramic tile before I did not want to learn on my own living room since any mistake is there forever!

They are showing up with four guys and said it will take just under two weeks to complete. One guy is designated solely to mixing thin set all day and feeding the guy that is laying. I figured having never laid ceramic tile before I did not want to learn on my own living room since any mistake is there forever!
Agree plus the big boss owner I heard was kinda picky??

Well, time to get busy, laundry to be loaded, then turn the heat on in the shop buy 7 thirty.

Hang in there everyone, be proud of your existence, for we are MoPar!!

Have a groovy day your way

FB_IMG_1597850964744.jpg

-
Back