Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sorry Mitch ..Evening !

72704184_10212387967453668_5108232221219618816_n.jpg

They are showing up with four guys and said it will take just under two weeks to complete. One guy is designated solely to mixing thin set all day and feeding the guy that is laying. I figured having never laid ceramic tile before I did not want to learn on my own living room since any mistake is there forever!

You'd figure it out quick I have no doubt.

Get a nice, level floor to start and good square start and it's off to the races. Especially big, square/rectangular rooms. Floating grout can be a pain...

But, hey, you help the guys out by throwing them a few bucks and your back and knees will give you a hug. Win win

Random thought...

What ever happened to the old style ramp-back car haulers? Love that look...

How hard to build one from a cab-chassis for you crafty guys?

Screenshot_20230321_093328_Facebook.jpg

Random thought...

What ever happened to the old style ramp-back car haulers? Love that look...

How hard to build one from a cab-chassis for you crafty guys?

bad chad built one from a old truck on his channel like a month ago

god that sounds good

Looking at new tires...and wheels for the 64...

Is it time to move to a 15" wheel? Figure the tires are going to last about forever so now would be the time.

Thoughts?

Thinking Wheel Vintiques OEM Steelies with Cop half-moons wrapped in 215/65 front and 245/60 rear

Is it time to move to a 15" wheel? Figure the tires are going to last about forever so now would be the time.

Thoughts?

Thinking Wheel Vintiques OEM Steelies with Cop half-moons wrapped in 215/65 front and 245/60 rear
yes and order me a set also :)

Thoughts?

No regrets switching to 15's on mine.

001b.JPG

2.20.22c.jpg

Yeah.. haven't figured out the whole "How to pay for it" thing.... :lol:
I am more worried bout ordering the wrong thing.. i might keep the original 14's and dog dishes for a year or two.. starting to doubt it will see the road this year anyway.. no rush :)

I am more worried bout ordering the wrong thing.. i might keep the original 14's and dog dishes for a year or two.. starting to doubt it will see the road this year anyway.. no rush :)

There is one EXHAUSTIVE thread and a few odds and ends about tire sizes and wheels.... Using this site linked below helps visualize and compare the difference between what you have now and what you are considering. I replaced all the shocks when I did the front suspension, so a little more clearance now than previously.... The combo mentioned brings me from 25.3" to 26" on the front height and 8.1 - 8.5" on width. In the back it goes from 25.3" to 26.6" and .3" wider.

There is one EXHAUSTIVE thread and a few odds and ends about tire sizes and wheels.... Using this site linked below helps visualize and compare the difference between what you have now and what you are considering. I replaced all the shocks when I did the front suspension, so a little more clearance now than previously.... The combo mentioned brings me from 25.3" to 26" on the front height and 8.1 - 8.5" on width. In the back it goes from 25.3" to 26.6" and .3" wider.

[/URL]
I refer to that one the most. but here is another that gets into more details on wheels. Rim & Tire Size Calculator. Custom Offsets

Depending on your location many tire stores now have a kiosk where you can load your make and model of car plus the correct color then you can digitally try all kind of different wheel and tire combos. It is very cool software and really helped me visualize my wheel tire combos for the Cuda. I used Les Schwab but many dealers are doing it that way now.

-
Back