Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Still too soggy here. Had some more rain last night and into this morning. Grass is growing like crazy though.
I have enough slope that it drains pretty good. Plus have so much clay and topsoil is ‘full of schist’. Only a few areas ever get close to soggy- even while it is raining. Have run plenty of large trucks, trailer etc back there and barely make an impression. Worst mower will do is tear out a little grass sometimes

Morning rock movers and shakers. Little overcast here this morning and 50deg out. But horses fed and dogs walked so now I can work on some of my stuff.

Hey guys. What heads you getting Chris?

These... came off a rebuilt 318. Haven't been run since rebuild. $450

Screenshot_20230502_102606_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230502_102704_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230502_102638_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230502_102623_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230502_102656_Facebook.jpg

@dartnabout , @Maxcustody @MOPARMITCH

Ok, rearranged plans so I'm going to be up at Mason-Dixon on Sunday. The guy I'm buying those heads from is going to be set up there so I'll just pick them up there. Shorter drive actually.
Totally jealous down here. You guys have a blast and be safe. I have yet to meet up with any peeps from FABO that I did not have a great time with. Lots of good folks.

There is a little bit of the rubber in the harmonic balancer that is "loose". Is that something to be concerned with necessarily?

So this is for my Cuz @memike who loves all things old clock. One of my ancestors owned this clock shop in Denver early 1900s the pix is of him and his wife and also his store and his business card plus the original guarantee contract bond as the clock in the picture is the first Bulova Electric model offered to the public. It has been in our family ever since. Still keeps perfect time and serenades with chimes on the hour and 1/2 hour.

IMG_3903.jpeg

IMG_3902.jpeg

So this is for my Cuz @memike who loves all things old clock. One of my ancestors owned this clock shop in Denver early 1900s the pix is of him and his wife and also his store and his business card plus the original guarantee contract bond as the clock in the picture is the first Bulova Electric model offered to the public. It has been in our family ever since. Still keeps perfect time and serenades with chimes on the hour and 1/2 hour.

View attachment 1716085932

View attachment 1716085933
You should dust it tho .:poke:

Been looking ... definitely Felpro. Have to figure out the drivers side manifold gasket.

Gasket list is now

Heads
Manifold
Valve covers
Oil pan
Water pump
@WV64Signet

The metal manifold gasket with the heat shields you have is correct for the driver's side. Below is the DS exhaust manifold you need:

HIPO 273 Manifold1.jpg

HIPO 273 Manifold3.jpg

Moving this into shop.

IMG_4445.jpeg
and the pallet of parts that go with it. Chevelle showed up, so i got pretty much everything i need to tackle it tomorrow. Wishful thinking is i will have it running in one day. I can already say not gonna happen.

-
Back