Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got informed I have to drive my wife to Popular Bluff Missouri...
Hmmmm, old junk yard there with a few 72 and up dodge trucks and A bodies, may take another peek after 4 years.. everyone have a great day.
Of course it would be several hundred miles out of your way! I thought poplar bluff was on west side but it is on east side!

Mind the dirty ram, that's Big Earl...

View attachment 1716086635
Interesting....here is mine

IMG_20201214_112528294_HDR.jpg

It's cool that you guys love your cars so much you drag them around with you :)

Good morning guys
Hey guys, good morning..
Most of you guys woulf love this place, They sell guns, fishing tackle, boats, motors, beer wine, and spirits. What's not to like.
Me my cup of coffee and you guys...Good Morning!!

Hey you guys going to hagerstown if you see RB dual point OEM tachs under 100 pick them up for me if you can, I am out.
Good Morning

Busy morning. Got headers in. Sure makes for close quarters to route cooler lines and get at motor mount bolts. Making progress though.

BTW.. Canelo Alverez vs. Ryder tonight... should be a light workout for Canelo :)

Finished another round of grass cutting yesterday. Lots of neverending yard work left to do. Working at least 4 hours today. Gotta be in at 11.

Have to hit mine today hopefully. Did the first FIND CRAP cut last week. Time to drop the blades down a inch I guess.

And I'm aware it's not an "A body" before some jerk starts qwacking, just an addition to my mopar family
As you will quickly become aware of this is fundamentally a Mopar site even tho the title is A body. These guys are gearheads first and foremost. We see everything from VWs to Fords on here. If it is cool we like it!

Siphoning 20 gallons of fuel out of daughters El Camino today, got one of those drill powered one's. Time to find out if any of my drills/drivers are brushless, if not I get to adapt a 1/2 air to the round shaft on the pump (cue Karl). Then go get 5 gallons ethanol free and put that in there.

As you will quickly become aware of this is fundamentally a Mopar site even tho the title is A body. These guys are gearheads first and foremost. We see everything from VWs to Fords on here. If it is cool we like it!
You said ford!

I have actually owned al of the top three at some point. One that I never should have sold was a AMX. That was a nice car just given to me because it had a rod knock.

Of course it would be several hundred miles out of your way! I thought poplar bluff was on west side but it is on east side!
Yep, east side, we will make over your way soon this spring cuzz
Interesting....here is mine

View attachment 1716086641
I have a 91 Family Wagon out of California, 61 thousand miles on her, transmission lost reverse but the fellow that had it still drove it to the hill with out it, I got it from him for 300. Roller 318 :thumbsup:

-
Back