Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got skunked many times doing that. I have been buying more barrel/store picks lately. aif they don't give samples, I don't buy. Or, I taste some of Terry's at MITP and chase after a bottle. Speaking of which, @68original, where did you get that 2XO? There's none around here and I haven't found it on the Iowa site.
2XO came from North Sioux City. Bought 6 bottles over a 3 day stretch. It was still on shelf so I figured general population had ample time to purchase!

Baby hemi is home. Pictures to follow( by the way this is one HEAVY *****)

Must be west coast people or people who forgot you don't want to work military hours anymore?? :mob:

Actually, the Mountain Time zone meeting was supposed to go until 7pm Eastern. This was unexpected fire drill from the Secretary's office. Trying to defend budgets. It's getting crazy

Buddy took transmission to local shop. Mechanic pulled it apart. Broken pump. I suspected something like that. I think maybe owner bound it up when he put torque convertor in. Not lined up? Is it even possible with a turbo 350

331 hemi and spare parts. Now wtf to do with it lol

IMG_0434.jpeg

IMG_0435.jpeg

IMG_0383.jpeg

Not that you need another project.... going to rebuild it?

Otherwise you could mount a Plexiglas top on it and turn it into a coffee table :poke:
Wont know till I try to turn it over. Got it as a core

Was another rough day. Lots of nothing accomplished. I hate being disabled when weather is so nice. Physio was rough.

-
Back