Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice

Mocked up the intake this morning here.

Hope it fits under the hood

View attachment 1716110745

Honestly though.. hood clearance is never an issue as long as Harwood is around :) Car would look awesome with this
1688577377393.png

Got to look at some similar racers a show a few years ago. You've heard of a monkey f'n a football. See where the pumkin is? :eek:
Yeah, i have always had a thing for rear engine dragsters, but when you sit in one and you are literally sitting on the pig.... no thanks...

Is there an air filter in there? Too tall if there is one. Find a narrower filter and the lid will then drop down further if you have the right base. Even then hood clearance may be an issue. My Weiand 8007 intake was borderline.
Thanks. I've got a thinner (2 ¼") aftermarket and I could modify the stock snorkel to accept the 4bbl.

There is a filter in there

Got to look at some similar racers a show a few years ago. You've heard of a monkey f'n a football. See where the pumkin is? :eek:
Usually tucked comfortably on the backs of your knees .......

So the laptop I got from Tim will no longer recognize my fingerprint!!!!! WTF so now I use my 11th memberTo scan/sign in!!!

Thanks. I've got a thinner (2 ¼") aftermarket and I could modify the stock snorkel to accept the 4bbl.

There is a filter in there
2 1/4" resolved my height issue. If that is what is installed in the pic of your lid it doesn't appear that you will be able to run the Commando setup with the height of the intake. Buy another intake. It's only money! LOL!

the worse thought is why would tim's computer recognize hoppy's 11th member! :lol:

2 1/4" resolved my height issue. If that is what is installed in the pic of your lid it doesn't appear that you will be able to run the Commando setup with the height of the intake. Buy another intake. It's only money! LOL!

One in the pic is the Commando lid... so aftermarket is the answer :thumbsup:

I haven't even been able to pic out wheels yet... muscle cars are soo much easier to choose for :(

Run from them! Seriously fire will happen.
no no.. .the worst you get is a marshmallow roast on top of your carb :)

(BTW... i would never actually recommend that piece of **** to anyone.. this isn't 1998 and you don't own a 1976 camaro)

-
Back