Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Worked out. The internet is still out here. We have lived all over the country and I have never had anything worse than Frontier.............IT ABSOLUTLEY SUCKS! Rant over.

I hear you. They (Frontier) are the slum lords of ISPs... thankful that HardyNet got fed dollars to expand fiber into the area. Before that Frontier was the only show and had garbage DSL. When they found out about Hardy Communications, they scrambled to upgrade the DSL system. It's still twisted wire and not fast for the price. Until you get competition up there, they'll continue to suck

A productive day so far. I took our tattered "Class of 73" banner to the print shop and they can duplicate. She wasn't sure about the pirate image but I came home and found one on my computer that will work. WIN!!!

View attachment 1716115735

View attachment 1716115737
We have our 50th next year, I haven't been to a reunion in 30 years.
As a member of our country club, I got them three rooms for the weekend activities at no cost and meals at a reduced rate.
We'll also play golf one day, drink too much and tell some big lies about what we've done in life. :lol:

Last edited:
Worked out. The internet is still out here. We have lived all over the country and I have never had anything worse than Frontier.............IT ABSOLUTLEY SUCKS! Rant over.

And to add gasoline to your rant. The FCC PROBABLY reports that you have amazing internet out there.... FAIL...

Well, I got it mowed around the house. :steering: Might save the rest for tomorrow. Think I'll kill some weeds next.

What are you guys measuring with?
I can't feel it on my wrist at all, very accurate when I compare it with my arm wrap machine.

16896071434822213203160227166365.jpg

I was never that close to classmates but it's fun to get together.

View attachment 1716115741
Its posts like this I can't relate to, never made it out of the 5th grade, but when I was 15 I was built like a 25 year old with zero face hair, and barely any on my legs. From some stories I have heard I was lucky,, but I know I missed a bunch of cool fun stuff.

Got a lot done this morning, headers are set back in place, miss placed two header bolts so I need to get some today when I go after another set of header gaskets, as you can see one separated

16896076924187056636895917501463.jpg

16896077351985745610236357370576.jpg

So... my beautiful wheel wells got overspray on them when i did the engine bay... sooo want to repaint them now.. ***** getting out of control :) Don't think i will bother..
Trying to decide on a dorman $30 master cyl or $50 raybestos... wish they listed what the difference is.. Then to figure out a proportioning valve and my brakes are done.. really nice seeing those shiny new brake lines on the car

So... my beautiful wheel wells got overspray on them when i did the engine bay... sooo want to repaint them now.. ***** getting out of control :) Don't think i will bother..
Trying to decide on a dorman $30 master cyl or $50 raybestos... wish they listed what the difference is.. Then to figure out a proportioning valve and my brakes are done.. really nice seeing those shiny new brake lines on the car

Raybestos, at least from reputation, it's seen as "higher quality" .... where's our former Parts Store owners and professionals? @MOPARMITCH

The wireless internet here isnt terrible, musk is offering the equipment up for $199 to rural customers here. Tempting. But i sense there is something more to this. Once he burys all the competition, its all over.

Is it classified as "jewelry" or having electronics is verboten?
No watches or jewelry. I do carry cell phone. Just not supposed to be on it. But people always are... We actually have an app for punching clock. So can't really say no phones.

Redid my buddy’s brakes, and replaced master cyl with a rockauto replacement. Manual brakes. No mention of power brakes anywhere. Not thiniing to check, its for power brakes, bigger bore. Super hard pedal.
Now i think i should hunt up a brake booster. Maybe better off that way anyhow. S-10 or firebird, or just the 97 chevy. Not sure. I need to start parting out these cars and doing a scrap haul.

Anybody grazing through YearOne...

Can we sweeten the deal?​

We noticed you left some parts behind during a recent visit to YEARONE.com

If you're still interested, we'd like to offer you 10% off all discountable items on your order*. To redeem, simply enter THANKS10 in the Promo Code box at Checkout.

Anybody grazing through YearOne...

Can we sweeten the deal?​

We noticed you left some parts behind during a recent visit to YEARONE.com

If you're still interested, we'd like to offer you 10% off all discountable items on your order*. To redeem, simply enter THANKS10 in the Promo Code box at Checkout.
Lot of sites do this. They know if you are still searching, you will find it cheaper... I often save stuff to cart at Advance Auto a week or so ahead just to get a discount. :)

Lot of sites do this. They know if you are still searching, you will find it cheaper... I often save stuff to cart at Advance Auto a week or so ahead just to get a discount. :)

Yup... I feel like a credit card hacker sometimes. I find a site with multiple items... I buy the cheapest one, and then, very often will receive a discount code or bonus for "Your next purchase". It's like playing slots

By the way.. Spoke with Classic Industries.... My order is being fulfilled. Apparently I snagged the last harness they had in stock. They should do it like eBay motors and tell you what the inventory is.

Anyhooo. That's motivation to get the engine bay prepped.

We had discussion on here about license and VIN #s being open to anyone. I never really understood how someone could do anything with them. Just had a story on news here about someone stealing a VIN. Basically just faked enough to show ownership to get a loan against it. Not to try to steal the vehicle. Now the owner wants to sell the truck and can't because they defaulted on the loan. :BangHead:

Its posts like this I can't relate to, never made it out of the 5th grade, but when I was 15 I was built like a 25 year old with zero face hair, and barely any on my legs. From some stories I have heard I was lucky,, but I know I missed a bunch of cool fun stuff.
We come from a different place cousin. These boys never had to chase the crops across the country! Drag their sack or flat up to the Bossman table with family name on it, get it weighed, emptied and back to the rows ya went! Everyone told me how brave and patriotic I was for joining the Marines so early. Heck I was just hungry and they promised to feed me! No more complicated than that!

-
Back