Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
"Workin at the car wash ya" you remember the song.

20230721_085208.jpg

Hello I am trying to get an idea of how much a new septic system will cost in "today's money" Thanks

25-30K probably

Not sure what the zoning requirements are up there. Sand mound versus traditional... New site (perk approved), number of baths in the residence, etc all going to drive the cost, not to mention that New England costs are going to be higher than a lot of other areas of the U.S.

Not sure what the zoning requirements are up there. Sand mound versus traditional... New site (perk approved), number of baths in the residence, etc all going to drive the cost, not to mention that New England costs are going to be higher than a lot of other areas of the U.S.
Thank you and this will be in Tennessee. Can't wait to get out of here.

Labor foreman I worked with had a septic tank service as a side business. On the back of the vacuum tank, Roger had "Other People's **** is our Bread and Butter" painted very tastefully :lol:

for the what it is worth column I have found a ABS scanner that will work on my 2015 Dodge.
Creader123 professional. It will also clear the code in the event it does not self clear after the five mph point. Cost is 380 dollars basically! Looks like a sound investment.

He had two vehicles out and had big time damage. (have some work for you Fred ...lol):poke:
Kinda getting to the point that paintless dent repair is not that good anymore and I do care about the quality of what I do and even doing bodywork is starting to show some flaws in my work.

-
Back