Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Was playing in the dirt this morning. Thinking I’m halfway to popping the second stump out

IMG_4684.jpeg

So the guy who looked at the cuda, but lowballed it. Then wanted to buy my 67 fury convert.
Told him that's promised. Called and asked how about the 64 Valiant. Told him not for sale.
Offered me 12k for it. I won't find another one if I do.

Yeah... that 64 is a keeper
I agree. Like all hobby cars it's a work in progress. I bought it as a restore while driving during the nice weather.
Last winter was a setback due to health issues.
It was nice to jump in it an do the run to Carlise and back .
That being said, it took more out of me then the car.
I really shouldn't have gone but that's another story.
I'm tempted to let it go and call it a day. I really haven't been myself lately.
Maybe I just need to dial it back and take a break for awhile.

I agree. Like all hobby cars it's a work in progress. I bought it as a restore while driving during the nice weather.
I'm tempted to let it go and call it a day. I really haven't been myself lately.

Having something that you can turn the key and go is great. No reason to get rid of that... taking a break from tinkering might be in order. Too easy to overdo it. You're still healing

Your choice for sure Ray It's more of a concerned on my part of your health issues. I would love to see your car someday but would rather visit with you and the rest of the old farts on here.

Non-Asian dinner here for me tonight. A nice filet crusted nicely, baked potatoes and some nice brussel sprouts. Yum
PXL_20230721_213434246.jpg

Of course drivers honk there horns at everything. Well we're in our room and unusual amounts of horns honking. Look out window and there is a guy pulling a hot dog wagon trying to make a u turn in the middle of the block. Not being able to blocking all lanes. As far as I could see. Freaking funny

Was playing in the dirt this morning. Thinking I’m halfway to popping the second stump out

View attachment 1716117663
Dogwood!?

Chop one of the straight pieces about 3" dia. into long wedge.
Use a long piece and cut both ends into wedges. Then saw in half.
Now you have two gluts to free an iron wedge if it gets stuck when splittin' long and big stuff.

Coat the ends so it dries real real slow.

View attachment 1716117663
You should think about putting this on your calendar.

1689979514525.png

1689979543611.png

1689979583806.png

1689979608547.png

Last edited:
-
Back