Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning guys..

Payback day... :lol:

Had tweaked my shoulder lifting a couple of weeks ago... well, apparently, it didn't appreciate the work on the car this weekend... Leg cramp woke me up at 0300... can't raise my right arm and blazing headache. Awesome

So sitting with a bag of frozen corn on my neck and my pre-workout elixir drink getting ready to get on the bike.

Monday
That sucks. My leg is better but still not 100% (if it ever is). A bit stiff trying to get moving this morning(right leg Karl! :eek: ). Part of the reason I have more sitting around time to do the backread... :)
Good morning all. It was a hot weekend at Vintage Motorcycle days
Where is that?
I'm right there with you. Yesterday we had to move the car trailer a 180 to hook up to his truck. I have a electric trailer puller but had the trailer parked too close to the retaining wall. Had to work it back and forth a little push and pull and ended up tweaking my lower back. A day of ice, massage gun, and a few whiskey IV's. It feels better this morning, but it will be a day of not doing much and no softball game for me tonight. Hope you feel better soon.
Can't like that either...
What happened to high school kids mowing lawns for cheap?
Video games for a lot of them. Some still around, but finding one nearby, especially in rural Hoppyland is not likely.
Bucket comes right off in a minute, two pins. If needed the lift arms also are semi fast to release.
Might be worth it to get a regular mower. Zero turn or something that would get it done faster and hopefully not cost as much as tractor for maintenance. Save the JD for heavy work. But, as long as your time is worth more doing distributers, the pay neighbor option sounds good. :thumbsup:
Yes in NJ. James is in PA. Met him a few times.
Didn't we go there(somewhere?) for a Sun machine?

Good Morning

Yeah.. i got rid of my 98 cause it was rusting bad.. mainly worried bout scaley brake lines.. not taking that chance.. plus it was a V6 with a stick that i beat the piss out of, motor was getting noisy.. clutch was shuddering.. just wore it out is all
I junked my 2 wheeler. I didn't want to sell it and have it fold in 2 for someone. I kept my 4 wheeler and I hope the frame makes it through the winter then it will go in the spring. It's starting to sag in the middle.

20230428_104001.jpg

20230428_103952.jpg

Finish my coffee and cruise over to Andy's house to feed his cats. I think I'll do a little weeding and cut down a few volunteer trees I saw last time I was there. Get a little done before it gets hot. It's supposed to be in the 90's this afternoon.

Finish my coffee and cruise over to Andy's house to feed his cats. I think I'll do a little weeding and cut down a few volunteer trees I saw last time I was there. Get a little done before it gets hot. It's supposed to be in the 90's this afternoon.
Same hear, but nice and 70 degrees here this morning, I took advantage of it and filled the water level in my Wicking tubs,, and watered everything else, weeded some of my wife's garden.
Feeling like I can get back on my 66 today, wrap passenger side header colecter down by the trans, just think I should to keep my trans cool

Last edited:
Same year, but nice and 70 degrees here this morning, I took advantage of it and filled the water level in my Wicking tubs,, and watered everything else, weeded some of my wife's garden.
Feeling like I can get back on my 66 today, wrap passenger side header colecter down by the trans, just think I should to keep my trans cool
You are getting closer to lighting that thing up for a cruise.

Some more parts were delivered yesterday. Decided to go with a new set of rockers. Old ones may have worked but after 50 years and with all the new parts, I felt it was worth it to upgrade them as well
That's a spendy upgrade.

Speaking of sprayers... I have a new favorite way of killing wasps. Zep sprayer with alcohol in it Puts out a perfect pattern and good range to hit a wasp at 6ft or so. Just let them land or even hover and I can get em. Doesn't take much to put then on the ground. If they are still talking after 10 seconds I hit em again to wish them luck oun their journey. Just killed at least 20 around the Duster. :thumbsup: It did make a mess of the dirty junk yard finish, but I really don't care at this point. Hopefully it all buffs out OK after I do some touch-ups. But I can't even start that till I clear out the evil winged demons. Got one small nest out of the right fender by upper hinge, think there may be more in bumper(s). Not sticking my face in there to check.

I did catch poison IVY a month ago. Did not even see a leaf. Had killed all that off already knowing i wanted to work in the area. Pretty sure I got it from remaining roots if thats possible.

I did catch poison IVY a month ago. Did not even see a leaf. Had killed all that off already knowing i wanted to work in the area. Pretty sure I got it from remaining roots if thats possible.

Yeah, the vines will get you as much as the leaves. Beware the "furry" vine.

-
Back