Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I cant imagine a website that SUX more than this one. I try to scroll down a page back reading, whatever, and the box pops up "PAGE NOT RESONDING" options are click [WAIT] repeatedly or [CLOSE THE PAGE].​
Yall don't realize that even the animated emojis you attach to your post slow my browser/connection here. No fault of yours. OK 2, 3, 4, 5, instead of just 1 of them is your fault.​
I bought a 2010 RAM truck back in June and I have spent several hours browsing a RAM forum, WITHOUT ISSUE!​
Although I'm not making things happen quickly, I do look forward to the day that I sell the last A-body and leave this aggravation permanently.​
It's not the website, it's your computer or Service and or Provider. If it wa the site, thousands would be complaining. Just sayin'

So I went into town to purchase some Silver rounds for grandkids Birthday and the lady behind the counter figured out I was Military (I think Jodi told her) Anyway her boy just rotated out of Army and is not adapting well. He is very angry, getting himself in some trouble, DUI, can’t hold job, most on here know the drill. As she was explaining to me she started bawling, long story short I invited him out to the range tomorrow for some therapy, Pro Bono. Our family has always reached out and helped guys coming home and making that first transition. I could not count how many we have hired. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don’t but we will never stop trying!

So I went into town to purchase some Silver rounds for grandkids Birthday and the lady behind the counter figured out I was Military (I think Jodi told her) Anyway her boy just rotated out of Army and is not adapting well. He is very angry, getting himself in some trouble, DUI, can’t hold job, most on here know the drill. As she was explaining to me she started bawling, long story short I invited him out to the range tomorrow for some therapy, Pro Bono. Our family has always reached out and helped guys coming home and making that first transition. I could not count how many we have hired. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don’t but we will never stop trying!
Your a good man John ya even put up with me. :thumbsup:

Your a good man John ya even put up with me. :thumbsup:
Hah! If you had sold me that sexy 45 from Argentina you would have never got that back! Hemi says hello! I am looking at putting the center Console in come Winter. Right now we have had to focus on getting moved into the house. Jodi is a trooper but two years was her max for living in the shop. She says Hi as well! Great work on that Valance by the way.

Hah! If you had sold me that sexy 45 from Argentina you would have never got that back! Hemi says hello! I am looking at putting the center Console in come Winter. Right now we have had to focus on getting moved into the house. Jodi is a trooper but two years was her max for living in the shop. She says Hi as well! Great work on that Valance by the way.
If you need some help putting that console in Text me or call I'll tell you how I screwed up on mine so you don't make the same mistake I did.

It's not the website, it's your computer or Service and or Provider. If it wa the site, thousands would be complaining. Just sayin'
You hit the nail on the head Mike. It's just like NASCAR doesn't give a rats *** if so many of us rural southern boys don't have access to the USA network. No cable or fiber ever will be here. AT&T uverse is just barely a cut above the dialup of 1995. For me FABO is in the same box.
We just watch youtube, netflix, those services that can cater to all, while not watching those others cutting their own virtual throats.

Tell your better half Jodi I said hi and give Hemi a hug for me.

Well boys and girls looks like tomorrow morning going down to 28* so I guess that's gonna be frost for the first time this fall.
Reeled in my hose and drained it and now put away till spring. UH!!! Garden hose not my hose. Well it is my hose just the other hose?? Never mind.
That will be a bit nippley up nort' Where's Memike's gal he posts up in the morning!

I was nice and didn’t red x ya… This site definitely slows down and has issues worse than others when there is not enough signal or whatever. I see it even with low signal on my phone and other sites work OK. Probably the extra crap us non-golds have to deal with doesn’t help.

Last edited:
I was nice and didn’t red x ya… This site definitely slows down and has issues worse than others when there is not enough signal or whatever. I see it even with low signal on my phone and other sites work OK. Probably the extra crap us non-golds have to deal with.
Well , I guess I will see if that fixes it. LOL. Thanks!

I was going to mount them at home and figured I would run into problems. Best $25 spent, done in less than 15 minutes for all 4.
I don't mess with them. There is a shop in the little town five miles down the road that will fix a flat for $15.

I think some of Chris Dukeboys bad mojo is beginning to spread here on this site. Have an 08 Hyundai Elantra here from a friend at church. He gave me the list. But I found other stuff as well. He told me he thought the water pump was squealing. No, not quite. It is the alternator. Check engine light was on. Checked it needs an oxygen sensor bank one sensor. 2. Order the parts. Also checked his AC and added Freon. Checked his brakes. Pull the blower motor for the HVAC and took the acorns and the nest out of it so didn't vibrate anymore. Got the alternator here. Installed it but not an easy job. While I was waiting for the alternator to get here, I sprayed down the O2 sensor where it goes in the pipe and tried to remove it. Wouldn't budge. Warm the engine and pipes up again and try it again on the O2 but to no avail. I cut a groove on one of the corners of the O2 sensor so I could hit it with an air hammer with the chisel in it. Still no go. Parts get here, and I changed the alternator. Get in the car. Turn on the key. Start it up. The battery light is on. Get out, check the new alternator. It's only making 11.2 volts.WTF ??? Yep defect. So I move on to the oxygen sensor again. Sprayed it down so much with PB blaster that eventually I was able to get it to budge with a wrench on it and tapping it for a long time with a hammer. Got the O2 sensor changed, waiting on replacement for defect of alternator to be here tomorrow. So, how is Yall's day going?

I think some of Chris Dukeboys bad mojo is beginning to spread here on this site. Have an 08 Hyundai Elantra here from a friend at church. He gave me the list. But I found other stuff as well. He told me he thought the water pump was squealing. No, not quite. It is the alternator. Check engine light was on. Checked it needs an oxygen sensor bank one sensor. 2. Order the parts. Also checked his AC and added Freon. Checked his brakes. Pull the blower motor for the HVAC and took the acorns and the nest out of it so didn't vibrate anymore. Got the alternator here. Installed it but not an easy job. While I was waiting for the alternator to get here, I sprayed down the O2 sensor where it goes in the pipe and tried to remove it. Wouldn't budge. Warm the engine and pipes up again and try it again on the O2 but to no avail. I cut a groove on one of the corners of the O2 sensor so I could hit it with an air hammer with the chisel in it. Still no go. Parts get here, and I changed the alternator. Get in the car. Turn on the key. Start it up. The battery light is on. Get out, check the new alternator. It's only making 11.2 volts.WTF ??? Yep defect. So I move on to the oxygen sensor again. Sprayed it down so much with PB blaster that eventually I was able to get it to budge with a wrench on it and tapping it for a long time with a hammer. Got the O2 sensor changed, waiting on replacement for defect of alternator to be here tomorrow. So, how is Yall's day going?
Glad you know how to fix it I would just blow it up and collect insurance. :elmer:

So other than that how did you like the play?

Customer dropped off a flat. Another one shows up with his geo metro, needs exhaust fixed. And its junk. Gotta help out the old guy, hes a member of the car club. Think he may want some work done on his comet.

-
Back